No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope you are taking the piss Dunkley was terrible when it mattered during that game

On CPH2305 using BigFooty.com mobile app

At the time I posted that he had made an amazing ground ball get and got it out to a teammate who set up a critical goal.

He’s not a top 5 player in the comp or anything, but he’s a great player (with some faults) that would be an asset to any list. To suggest otherwise is petty imo.

Brisbane are let down by their footy iq in the forward and back lines in games that are close. Not sure what Dunkley is meant to do to sort that out.

At the time I posted that he had made an amazing ground ball get and got it out to a teammate who set up a critical goal.

He’s not a top 5 player in the comp or anything, but he’s a great player (with some faults) that would be an asset to any list. To suggest otherwise is petty imo.

Brisbane are let down by their footy iq in the forward and back lines in games that are close. Not sure what Dunkley is meant to do to sort that out.
He went missing when the Blues started to win the game he is good but such a down hill skier

I would really like Hugh McCluggage at the Dogs I think he would fit well into our midfield

We need to get Harry McKay to the club as our goal kicking coach

Very good win by the Blues. Not an easy place to win and even harder when you only rock up a quarter and a half into the match.

Brisbane should be too good of a side to be blowing a 46 point lead.
Fond memories of another 1 point win at the Gabba not so long ago.

He went missing when the Blues started to win the game he is good but such a down hill skier

He won the best and fairest here in a year when the dogs went from grand finalists to also rans.

So no, not a downhill skier.

If he didn’t want to play here, I’m glad he’s gone - just to be clear. But posters trying to claim he’s not a good player because they’re pissed off he left is ******* nonsense.

About 90% of the Bigfooty boards are almost absent of coherent content. Let’s not let this one become that too (aside from game day threads, because we all still need to vent sometimes……)

Harry McKay seems like a good bloke. Happy he kicked it.

He won the best and fairest here in a year when the dogs went from grand finalists to also rans.

If he didn’t want to play here, I’m glad he’s gone - just to be clear. But posters trying to claim he’s not a good player because they’re pissed off he left is ******* nonsense.

About 90% of the Bigfooty boards are almost absent of coherent content. Let’s not let this one become that too (aside from game day threads, because we all still need to vent sometimes……)
Dunkley is a good player not a great player at the end of the day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He still can’t kick though.

Coleman has a suspected ACL. He is a huge loss for the Bears. Arguably their best player in the GF and was humming before he was injured. With Rich retiring and McKenna also currently injured the Bears had no drive off HB in the 2nd half. It was fun watching them go into panic mode. Still a mental battle to see if they can beat better teams at the G.

Coleman has a suspected ACL. He is a huge loss for the Bears. Arguably their best player in the GF and was humming before he was injured. With Rich retiring and McKenna also currently injured the Bears had no drive off HB in the 2nd half. It was fun watching them go into panic mode. Still a mental battle to see if they can beat better teams at the G.
Well that’s the downside for those teams playing round 0, injuries and fatigue. Gawn looked a bit knocked about, and the high humidity would be very draining for Dees players, up against fresh as a daisy dogs players.

That’s going to be a big issue for them. They might need to put someone in defence that doesn’t usually play there given the rest of their defence has minimal drive.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see a Zorko or McCluggage given a run at half back.

Well that’s the downside for those teams playing round 0, injuries and fatigue. Gawn looked a bit knocked about, and the high humidity would be very draining for Dees players, up against fresh as a daisy dogs players.
Dees have 10 days off before they play us, they could play in Saudi Arabia and still recover.

That’s going to be a big issue for them. They might need to put someone in defence that doesn’t usually play there given the rest of their defence has minimal drive.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see a Zorko or McCluggage given a run at half back.

They have McKenna to play back once he returns to the team too.

Can definitely see Zorko playing minutes there, did it a bit last year too. I would be surprised if McCluggage moved back, think he is too important for them in the midfield but before the game Fagan was talking about positional flexibility so maybe it's an option. They tried Rayner back for a little bit last year as well so maybe they go back to that.

Very big loss though. Added with the retirement of Rich, lost a lot of kicking penetration in the back half.

If Dogs wanted a marque they could try Labour Day to end opening round each year and ask a team like Essendon to join them. Would have to cop a Sunday next week though.

If Dogs wanted a marque they could try Labour Day to end opening round each year and ask a team like Essendon to join them. Would have to cop a Sunday next week though.
better submit the idea before AFL gives it to Carlton and Essendon unprompted.

If we ever played on that day they’d likely stop doing Opening Round the following year to screw us.

If Noah Balta is feeling annoyed about being played out of position he is welcome to park himself in our backline.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back