No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps you need to recall:

A) Poaching Ward

B) Poaching Griffen

C) Greene kicking Dahlhaus in the face and getting away with it

D) Greene eye gouging Bontempelli and getting away with it

E) Their idiotic and embarrassing squealing about Bontempelli’s unfortunate collision with Haynes

F) The innumerable insufferable and dirty flogs they’ve had play for them over the years

The giants can well and truly go and get **** ed forever and a day.
We broke their hearts in the 2016 prelim. Everything you mention about was shoved up their backsides when they sat gritting their teeth as we lifted the cup. That grand final will have grated on their whole club for years.

2016 was their best chance and they s**t the bed 😝😝😝😝😝

We broke their hearts in the 2016 prelim. Everything you mention about was shoved up their backsides when they sat gritting their teeth as we lifted the cup. That grand final will have grated on their whole club for years.

2016 was their best chance and they s**t the bed 😝😝😝😝😝
I loved that some of them attended the Grand Final (was behind Jon Patton as I went into the G) and had to watch Tom Boyd receive his premiership medal (should have got the Norm Smith too imo).

Worst part about Carlton winning a game is that after every decent win, their supporters all of a sudden think whatever they say should be taken as gospel and they know all there is to know about the game. Melbourne supporters are the same.

Worst part about Carlton winning a game is that after every decent win, their supporters all of a sudden think whatever they say should be taken as gospel and they know all there is to know about the game. Melbourne supporters are the same.

Richmond were the worst, every single thread was hijacked by a Tige supporter giving his or her pearls of wisdom.

GWS are great to watch, they are a pretty complete team. That defence is amazing.

Their ‘fans’ and pathetic social media team though is a joke.

Their social media team should be lauded. They do a great job, what is your issue with them?
It is all so forced, their football is good enough to speak for itself yet the social media team just keeps hammering BS about crowds, fake rivalries etc… Hammers home the fact they have no supporter base or actual imprint on the AFL landscape when their socials are as famous as their gun footballers.

How embarrassing was Mason Cox in the warm up? One of the most bizarre things I’ve seen.

Two ACLs in the opening round. Bailey Smith during the preseason. I seem to recall at least one other. Is this above average?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How embarrassing was Mason Cox in the warm up? One of the most bizarre things I’ve seen.
He's jumped the shark and thinks it's all about him.

Thought he was doing a Dermy!

I'm death riding them like I did in the finals last year.

Keeps their mouths shut when they know I'm putting money on them winning!

Went to the Giants game on Saturday night.

Didn't have a flash seat, but sitting high above the goals had a good view down the ground.

First up, the sellout was bullshit - there were quite a few empty seats around me.

Secondly, for at least the last 3 quarters the Giants completely closed down any space for the Pies. It was really interesting being up the other end looking down the ground what at what the Pies defenders would see trying to kick up the ground. There were simply no options. The Pies could not play at all their style that many fans have come to like, and won then many games.

The Giants just seem to be faster across the ground and much better in the air. Their swarming defence and their waves of handball chains gave the illusion that they had four extra players on the field.

I always thought that the Pies were a bit short but got away with it, but not last night.

As others have said, I'm afraid that the Giants really look like the real deal this season.

Are any of you coming up to Sydney to watch us play the Giants in May?

Ditto the Swans late in the season?

Went to the Giants game on Saturday night.

Didn't have a flash seat, but sitting high above the goals had a good view down the ground.

First up, the sellout was bullshit - there were quite a few empty seats around me.

Secondly, for at least the last 3 quarters the Giants completely closed down any space for the Pies. It was really interesting being up the other end looking down the ground what at what the Pies defenders would see trying to kick up the ground. There were simply no options. The Pies could not play at all their style that many fans have come to like, and won then many games.

The Giants just seem to be faster across the ground and much better in the air. Their swarming defence and their waves of handball chains gave the illusion that they had four extra players on the field.

I always thought that the Pies were a bit short but got away with it, but not last night.

As others have said, I'm afraid that the Giants really look like the real deal this season.

Are any of you coming up to Sydney to watch us play the Giants in May?

Ditto the Swans late in the season?
Depending on how well we go will reflect in my travel plans for the year. If we have a 2021-like season where we're winning everything, I'll start going interstate to follow the team (Good excuse for a holiday / catch up with mates) - If we're shithouse, I won't invest the money in traveling.

Depending on how well we go will reflect in my travel plans for the year. If we have a 2021-like season where we're winning everything, I'll start going interstate to follow the team (Good excuse for a holiday / catch up with mates) - If we're shithouse, I won't invest the money in traveling.
So you’re a fair-weather supporter? A bandwagoner?

🤔😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Back