No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Classic example of modern footy where Warner (?) was being coralled to kick down the line but took a slightly riskier option to prop and cut behind his opponent. Ended up slicing Essendon right through the middle for an easy goal.

Wish we were urged to play that way. (Or if we are, I wish they’d make them play that way!)

Mabior Chol is (probably briefly) my favourite non-Bulldog. Nice clean attempt at a mark, incidental contact on landing was unfortunate. So unfortunate. So, so, so unfortunate.

Classic example of modern footy where Warner (?) was being coralled to kick down the line but took a slightly riskier option to prop and cut behind his opponent. Ended up slicing Essendon right through the middle for an easy goal.

Wish we were urged to play that way. (Or if we are, I wish they’d make them play that way!)
Sydney have amassed a glut of terrific kicks. Warner, Gulden, Campbell are all superb.

Sydney have amassed a glut of terrific kicks. Warner, Gulden, Campbell are all superb.

Much as it sticks in my throat because they’re an annoying footy club and fan base, I’d have to agree.

The way they play footy is pretty good to watch. Aside from Bont, Daniel, maybe Libba on a good day, they have probably 10-12 players who dispose of the ball by foot better than our whole list.

Conceding 50+ in a half to Essendon when you’re at home isn’t great, but here’s hoping they pile it on in the second half.

Sounds like we’ll be waiting a while to see Buss given Bev emphatically said he’s not ready for AFL football.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yeah he’ll be a slow burn, Weddle pretty ready to go. I’m still happy with the pick though at this stage I think Buss will be better

Papley speaking the truth about the pissant Bombers post game was glorious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steven May still in hospital after yesterdays rib injury.

Couldn’t have happened to a shitter bloke.

I hope Harmes has sent him a get well soon card.

Would hate to be the one picking the Rising Star nominee this week. Sanders, McKercher, Duursma, and Wardlaw all with excellent games. Wardlaw the only one to kick a goal, Sanders and Wardlaw very contested, McKercher and Sanders very accurate disposal, Duursma with the fewest possessions but 11 marks.

Would hate to be the one picking the Rising Star nominee this week. Sanders, McKercher, Duursma, and Wardlaw all with excellent games. Wardlaw the only one to kick a goal, Sanders and Wardlaw very contested, McKercher and Sanders very accurate disposal, Duursma with the fewest possessions but 11 marks.

Usually a player from a winning team is selected. Also don’t forget Darcy.

Wardlaw got the Rising Star nomination, played real well but they got spanked in the 2nd half while Darcy and Sanders were just as good in a dominating win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back