Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread X

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is he actually underated though? I reckon that's a myth, I have never heard of anyone not rating him.
If he played in Melbourne he'd be talked up as good as Nick Riewoldt and Jono Brown, and he's better than both IMO

The 4 sides tonight are the best in the AFL by a fair way.

Eh, I wouldn't underrate Adelaide or Essendon yet. I think both teams have a fair bit to prove and so far Essendon have proved they can take it up to the best teams. The ASADA debacle is a huge psychological stress on all players involved (you can't sweet talk this s**t, it would play on the mind of every player in the team) and would definitely have a negative effect on Essendon as a whole over the past two years. I reckon Adelaide will give the Hawks and us a run for their money as well. Essendon have fantastic defensive pressure that can win games, especially against teams like us.

Question: If you take a mark in defensive goal square, move back behind the line, shank the kick so badly that you hit the back of the post, what happens?

It's a kick in.

1:02

Not in the goal square, but he hits the post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me and my mates have determined Aaron young is actually a girl parading as a man with a beard playing football. Once you see it you can't unsee it

Oh my god, my brother and I have been saying the exact same thing since last week.

It's the fact that the beard looks fake that contributes to it.

Eh, I wouldn't underrate Adelaide or Essendon yet. I think both teams have a fair bit to prove and so far Essendon have proved they can take it up to the best teams. The ASADA debacle is a huge psychological stress on all players involved (you can't sweet talk this s**t, it would play on the mind of every player in the team) and would definitely have a negative effect on Essendon as a whole over the past two years. I reckon Adelaide will give the Hawks and us a run for their money as well. Essendon have fantastic defensive pressure that can win games, especially against teams like us.
I'm unconvinced about Adelaide yet. Want to see how their defence holds up against a good forward line and we just dropped a game by 20 points that should have been the complete opposite.

Clarko at it again.

http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/afl...feat-in-adelaide/story-fnelctok-1227321539668

Maybe AFL coaches could need to have some kind of training to put up with abuse they are inevitably going to cop from drunk fans. Maybe it should be a requirement to being able to coach?
Regardless of what team he coaches, my view is if you act like a ******* ******* like that supporter was, you deserve to be clocked in the head. Especially when you're getting completely in someone's face like that

Regardless of what team he coaches, my view is if you act like a ******* ******* like that supporter was, you deserve to be clocked in the head. Especially when you're getting completely in someone's face like that

Yep, * that campaigner. Deserved to have the s**t kicked out of him a clip.

Sick of the ******* dogooders being offended by everything. It protects these opportunistic dicks who don't deserve protection.

Edit: seriously, all of these dickheads talking about it never being okay to throw a punch really just emphasise that they've never been involved in a dangerous situation in which you have to make a split-second decision to protect yourself and basically have no idea what they are talking about.

It might not look like Clarkson was in that dramatic a situation, but then, he's dealing with a drunk, unpredictable idiot who is in his face. Why should he just assume that his physical safety is not at threat? Why does he have to be the one to risk a bruised face, broken nose or cheekbone or much worse?

That Clarkson is an aggressive little s**t with a short fuse should not cloud judgement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back