Resource Noobermensch's Player Compilation Videos

Remove this Banner Ad

This game was a tight back and forth tussle which the Dragons slowly started to get on top of from mid way through the third quarter. Brown was instrumental during this stretch, kicking goals and setting up his teammates, ultimately earning BOG honors in the biggest game of the season.

Fulfilling a request for Malachi White, a tough tackling inside mid for the Geelong Falcons who can occasionally chip in with a goal.

Mutineer

Filling in some of the gaps in my back catalogue.

Not Nate Caddy's strongest game. In spite of the lopsided scoreline, this game was relatively even in general play. Northern just struggled to convert its opportunities inside 50. Caddy dropped a few marks that he would normally grab, and struggled to find space with his leads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate I've got a favour to ask. You know I have Kayle Gerreyn as the current number 1 from WA in the 2006 age bracket. It bothered me that he didn't get a game in the grand final 17's match. I want people to see him and decide for themselves.

Now that the season has ended I can't see a problem with moving to some of next years prospects.

When you get a chance sometime in the next month can you get a video of Kayle coming back from PSA to play for West Perth in finals week 1.

I think you and others will rate him. Davo is already on board. But we'll wait and see what others think.

Mate I've got a favour to ask. You know I have Kayle Gerreyn as the current number 1 from WA in the 2006 age bracket. It bothered me that he didn't get a game in the grand final 17's match. I want people to see him and decide for themselves.

Now that the season has ended I can't see a problem with moving to some of next years prospects.

When you get a chance sometime in the next month can you get a video of Kayle coming back from PSA to play for West Perth in finals week 1.

I think you and others will rate him. Davo is already on board. But we'll wait and see what others think.
No worries, I'll fit him in sometime in the next week.

Jayden Matz, Ben Ridgway, Patrick Weckert and Christian Mardini please.
I'm doing a Mardini video today, but Matz, Ridgeway and Weckert along with most SA kids are difficult. I don't know of an easily accessible source for game footage of the SANFL U18 comp. I understand there's a streaming service that requires you to sign up to the Adelaide Advertiser and pay a monthly fee which I haven't dug into much yet.

I'm doing a Mardini video today, but Matz, Ridgeway and Weckert along with most SA kids are difficult. I don't know of an easily accessible source for game footage of the SANFL U18 comp. I understand there's a streaming service that requires you to sign up to the Adelaide Advertiser and pay a monthly fee which I haven't dug into much yet.
I think Kommunity is the streaming site for sanfl, I think it's mostly free access like Streamer for wafl games

I think Kommunity is the streaming site for sanfl, I think it's mostly free access like Streamer for wafl games
Do you have a link? The only thing I can find is the kommunitytv that's linked to the telegraph and advertiser that wants you to sign up and subscribe with a monthly fee to access.

There's also the SANFL Now service that's also a monthly subscription.

Do you have a link? The only thing I can find is the kommunitytv that's linked to the telegraph and advertiser that wants you to sign up and subscribe with a monthly fee to access.

There's also the SANFL Now service that's also a monthly subscription.
I think they changed it earlier this year because I accessed it last year and early this year, unfortunate they put it behind a pay wall.

I think they changed it earlier this year because I accessed it last year and early this year, unfortunate they put it behind a pay wall.
Fortunately this season there haven't been many people asking for videos of the SA kids. Next season with Draper/Welsh etc. I might have to subscribe. Although I suspect Draper at least will be playing seniors.

No stress.

Swap the SA boys for Poole, Torrent and Badr please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back