North Central Football League - 2012 and Beyond!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League - 2011 and Beyond!

Do we therefore take this as how NCFL is viewed at VCFL level,curtain raiser to the curtain raiser, how does the standard progress.......major/minor/us? Next year perhaps the interleague side may play the Ovens and Murrays under 10s at half time of a game at Etihad.

Better to look at it as a chance to play against our next local league, generate some interest and have great day at the football. I,m much more likely to go see this game than vs Yarra Valley and maybe the players will too.

Better to look at it as a chance to play against our next local league, generate some interest and have great day at the football. I,m much more likely to go see this game than vs Yarra Valley and maybe the players will too.
Totally agree, beat the Loddon Valley and go from there. Its a pity we can`t get our best players playing. The NCFL will be a better league in 2012 as most clubs seem to have recruited well.

Totally agree, beat the Loddon Valley and go from there. Its a pity we can`t get our best players playing. The NCFL will be a better league in 2012 as most clubs seem to have recruited well.

Have no doubt our best 22 over the last few years would rate well above our current 19th spot, shame that there are always 6-7 "next tier" players year after year

Having said that, I can also see it from the clubs perspective, they invest alot of time and money in getting these players to their club, to risk them in games that are completely inconsequential to the clubs success for the year is ludicrous.

Even from a league perspective, when the results to the Vic footy inquiry come in, how we go vs lvfl won't mean jack. It's all about the moolah.

See by todays Bendigo Addy NCFL drawn to play Loddon Valley in next years interleague. If North Central cant beat them then can no longer be any more debate about major/minor league status.

Can't wait for it to be honest. Hopefully a few blokes put their hands up for selection rather than book in for a weekend away.

Made 4 Sept can u tell me if Michael Box played/trained with a VFL reserves/U19 club.I think from memory he played SANFL at some stage.

Made 4 Sept can u tell me if Michael Box played/trained with a VFL reserves/U19 club.I think from memory he played SANFL at some stage.
I saw your post on the Heathcote FL Board - what's happening at The Burners ? :cool:

I saw your post on the Heathcote FL Board - what's happening at The Burners ? :cool:
Blokes being made good offers, you cant blame them for going,good luck to them and im sure theyll be welcome back anytime.However its not all one way some good things are in the pipeline recruit wise.

Thanks - Never good to lose players - would always prefer to keep them though I understand the reality of the $. I look forward to the updates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

M4S have u heard Torin Petrie to Bridgewater? Also definitely 1 perhaps 2 from St. Arnaud to Newbridge?

I see a few of the Charlton boys are having a crack at bottom Tier NTFL (Div 2) for Waratah's.

Staunton kicked 6 against a struggling Palmerston, none of the others have featured.

With Massina not coaching Boort, looks like Massina jnr, Manser and Sipthorp back to Woodend/Hesket

No,looks like they are back at the northern oasis for another stint, minimal losses, a few quality gains, should be very competitive again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back