North Central Football League - 2013 and Beyond!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also heard of a possible merger of Beulah and Hopetoun heading this way in the future,(time frame 2/3 years) ,would think Maryborough would head to Central Highlands if they left BFL
Anyone else heard wychie an charlton might have started talks about a merger, could b a big shake up of leagues in the next year or two

Also heard of a possible merger of Beulah and Hopetoun heading this way in the future,(time frame 2/3 years) ,would think Maryborough would head to Central Highlands if they left BFL

Central Highlands is better as far as travelling is concerned, but we are more similar (by comparison) to the Bendigo football league, as far as size and structure goes.

With the reported state of wycheproof, I hope they are already in talks

Also heard rumblings of a couple of Loddon Valley sides too, with Bridgewaters hold on their competition even more ferocious than Wedderburn's in recent times

Seamus Young heading back to Donald! Very handy 11 hr pick up by the Royal Blues! They've picked up a few but lost plenty too!

9 clearances in to Wedderburn! Cause they need to add a bit of depth to their list!

Birchip must be throwing some serious cash about, 13 clearances lodged heaps from the EDFL! They've even recruited Harry Potter! but have lost some key personal!

The Charley Blues havnt had a lot of movement! lost 4 picked up 3! not sure who Wilcox is! Baird and Baird add some height!

The Saints have a fair bit of traffic! few outs!! Torin is a pretty big out for the Saints! Glad to be rid of Ezards influence in the 2's!! Big Needsy back in the mix, he back to play seniors or is he having a run around in the 2's???

The only recruiting news to report at Demonland is our average IQ has had a significant boost!

Any practice matches?? Demons are taking on the Ballarat Swans this weekend!

Truck you're the only man keeping this post going, good work. Wedderburn have some key "in's" that didn't take long to show what they have got to offer. Redbacks took on Lake Wendouree last week and Grant Bell was by a street best on ground, the bloke is an animal and what ever poor bastard that has to line up on him all day I take pity on. Rick Andrews like but not as good a ball user. (Andrews was a freak)
Lloyd and Chalmers will add some much needed centreline pace, both didn't take part in the match due to injury (chalmers kicked first goal but then went off 2 mins in). Other notable ball winners, Postle, Polglase and McHugh.
Redbacks look to have a touch better team then last year.

Whats everyone's predictions on Charlton? Surely they are well and truly in the hunt. By the looks they have gone out and said "right we need two blokes that can stop Barnes and Herdman or else we will not win the Halfhide" (what any sound administrative club should of done) and from what I can gather they have done a pretty good job if you ask me. Who have they lost from last years grand final team? If they can keep the majority of group together they will give it a real crack. They will still be on the hunt for players throughout the year without doubt.

Anyone care to strap on the ole' C&B and float a ladder prediction?
I'll kick it off with,

Wedderburn
Charlton (minor premiers)
Birchip
Boort
Donald
St Arnaud
Wyche

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How'd the Practice match go over the weekend, Truck?

Dont think we kept score! We Jumped out of the blocks early and had a good hit out for the first half, our fitness didnt line up with theirs in the second half, however they had a few more going through the pine i think! the seconds played 14 or so aside played ok in patches again their fitness was wel infront of ours!

Grant Bell! another new recruit?? any relation to Nathan? Your giving us nothing in your ladder predection pal!
what about your boys rocko! As a moderator you offer very little insight!

Truck you're the only man keeping this post going, good work. Wedderburn have some key "in's" that didn't take long to show what they have got to offer. Redbacks took on Lake Wendouree last week and Grant Bell was by a street best on ground, the bloke is an animal and what ever poor bastard that has to line up on him all day I take pity on. Rick Andrews like but not as good a ball user. (Andrews was a freak)
Lloyd and Chalmers will add some much needed centreline pace, both didn't take part in the match due to injury (chalmers kicked first goal but then went off 2 mins in). Other notable ball winners, Postle, Polglase and McHugh.

Whats everyone's predictions on Charlton? Surely they are well and truly in the hunt. By the looks they have gone out and said "right we need two blokes that can stop Barnes and Herdman or else we will not win the Halfhide" (what any sound administrative club should of done) and from what I can gather they have done a pretty good job if you ask me. Who have they lost from last years grand final team? If they can keep the majority of group together they will give it a real crack. They will still be on the hunt for players throughout the year without doubt.

I'll kick it off with,

Wedderburn
Birchip
Boort
Donald
St Arnaud
Wyche
Birchip big movers ? Any form line to go on ?

I'll kick it off with,

Wedderburn
Birchip
Boort
Donald
St Arnaud
Wyche
Markets say
Wedderburn
Charlton
Boort
St Arnaud
Birchip
Wyche
Donald

Sorry, I went to school with a red headed kid called Grant Bell, he was from Korong Vale, complete tossa he was.
Anyway, that's awesome of you m4s to pick me up on a first name mistake, but are you going to give us anything on here or just ask about everyone else? It works both ways you know brother, that's how these things work. In other news I forgot to mention Tom McCarthy who will also play for Wedderburn this year, the blokes a gun, will be a very solid defender and should slot in at CHB, i'm tipping he will be the biggest surprise packet Wedderburn has. Andrew Chalkey set to return for the Redbacks after a year of cricket in England, all you haters be ready because the boots are still flashy, the locks are still golden and the cheek will be as memorable as ever, handy spark plug if you ask me!!!

Sorry, I went to school with a red headed kid called Grant Bell, he was from Korong Vale, complete tossa he was.
Anyway, that's awesome of you m4s to pick me up on a first name mistake, but are you going to give us anything on here or just ask about everyone else? It works both ways you know brother, that's how these things work. In other news I forgot to mention Tom McCarthy who will also play for Wedderburn this year, the blokes a gun, will be a very solid defender and should slot in at CHB, i'm tipping he will be the biggest surprise packet Wedderburn has. Andrew Chalkey set to return for the Redbacks after a year of cricket in England, all you haters be ready because the boots are still flashy, the locks are still golden and the cheek will be as memorable as ever, handy spark plug if you ask me!!!

There's nothing I can't tell that can't be found on the Clearances part of the NCFL website... Would you like a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back