Game Day North v Hawks zero wins apiece face off for the Clarko Cup. Souva’s 100th.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s lost the plot. Bailey Scott is not a defender, yet he keeps persisting no matter how bad it gets.

It’s ******* stupidity and stubbornness all rolled into one.

I knew Clarko was stubborn, but didn’t think it was at the expense of trying to win a game of footy.
I'm not saying he's above criticism. I agree that forcing Scott to be a defender so that Stephens and Tucker can play on the wings is stupid. We're essentially ruining the kid's career to play two journeymen. But there's much more going on here than just the senior coach. I'm more interested in knowing whether there's any serious internal pressure on Rawlings given the state of the list.

Trying to find one player who could hold his head high after that half. Maybe Sheez, maybe Chom, but the 17th side kicked 8 for the quarter so probably not even those two.

Chom starting forward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wrote that very thing to my wife and son. This feels like the Fitzroy Job of the 21st century. We can't be this bad by accident. It's all part of the AFL's grand plan to keep 18 teams in.

We have it that it’s a members vote but the diehard members will leave if this continues on for a few more years.

Revolving door of early picks leaving will help seal the deal..

Also, heck Ben McKay for further weakening our already putrid backline.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biggie and Corr is worse than that time against Carlton when all we had was Walker and Bonar.

May god have mercy on us all.

He’s been good at the bombers

Idk why everyone thought he was bad
He’s kept plenty of forwards nearly goaless

But of course, classic north, don’t offer him another contract and build around him
He's not worth anywhere near what he's being paid. But he left a massive hole in our backline with what we've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back