Official Team Thread Northern Phoenix Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Who are you, TIA?
You dirty little street rat, that's almost contract termination worthy!

You're lucky I'm not in a s**t mood haha.

You dirty little street rat, that's almost contract termination worthy!

You're lucky I'm not in a s**t mood haha.
It could be worse, I didn't call you a lad of some variety. See the Wonders pulled that out on DemonCat. The bloke is contacting his lawyers.

Name: Reardo
What position do you play: Batsman
What hand do you bat with: Right
Where do you bat: 1-7
What do you bowl: Right arm medium
Test Player: Batsman
One Day Player: Batsman
Number: 6
Height: 179
Weight: 77
How did you hear about the BFFCL?: Tagged

The Half Back get in here and be a Captain or else I'll usurp you faster than pants.
Pls, I've got this. Congrats guys, we've officially got 11 players confirmed, one more and we can start the season I guess. Still waiting on confirmation from Gibbsy, HARPSichord, Eth, BlueMaster1, Easty and Broken. If we can get one of them that'd be great.

Or keep your eyes peeled for a batsman or even an off spinner.

If this is my only contribution this season then I'm in.
Just need a consent form to abuse you week in, week out and we're all good.

Name: *
What position do you play: *
What hand do you bat with: *
Where do you bat: *
What do you bowl:
Test Player (chose one; pure batsman, keeper, batting all-rounder, pure allrounder, bowling all rounder, pure bowler):
One Day Player (chose one; pure batsman, keeper, batting all-rounder, pure allrounder, bowling all rounder, pure bowler):
Number:
Height:
Weight:

*mandatory

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This list is a bit tricky, we've basically got 5 batsman including myself and 3 leg spinners, I guess we'll just have to play on heaps of spin friendly decks haha.

When Broken signs, we'll have 12, then we just need one more batsman and we'll be set.

Looks like I'll be bowling quite a few mediums to account for the lack of pace in our side.

Shane Watson 2.0 :(
Hey, I'll be doing the new ball stuff so you don't need to worry about that

Looks like I'll be bowling quite a few mediums to account for the lack of pace in our side.

Shane Watson 2.0 :(
We've got 2 confirmed quicks, 3 if Broken signs as a quick, so yeh, plenty of Watto overs from you haha.

107qo9i.jpg

Just need a consent form to abuse you week in, week out and we're all good.

Name: *
What position do you play: *
What hand do you bat with: *
Where do you bat: *
What do you bowl:
Test Player (chose one; pure batsman, keeper, batting all-rounder, pure allrounder, bowling all rounder, pure bowler):
One Day Player (chose one; pure batsman, keeper, batting all-rounder, pure allrounder, bowling all rounder, pure bowler):
Number:
Height:
Weight:

*mandatory

Whatever is here
107qo9i.jpg

I'll change to an RFM instead of rm.
Yeh yours doesn't matter too much as you're not much of a bowler. We've got 3 quicks, 1 medium and 3 leg spinners, that'll be fine I reckon.

Now we just need one more batsman and the squad will be complete.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back