Werewolf Nothing and Gralin host - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going to claim White Rabbit now it's confirmed jmoo has the Drink Me. I'm best chance of finding night immune and many kills on the board tonight I think claiming and getting protection is the best action now that Drink Me seems like its in good hands. I think there's a pretty decent chance I was seered last night also. Caterpillar protect this phase would be good please. We can then switch Drink Me and Caterpillar each night between jmoo and myself.

jmoo wan want to give me a couple of names the Cats are sus on? I have a target in mind, just want to see if it aligns.

I'm going to claim White Rabbit now it's confirmed jmoo has the Drink Me. I'm best chance of finding night immune and many kills on the board tonight I think claiming and getting protection is the best action now that Drink Me seems like its in good hands. I think there's a pretty decent chance I was seered last night also. Caterpillar protect this phase would be good please. We can then switch Drink Me and Caterpillar each night between jmoo and myself.

jmoo wan want to give me a couple of names the Cats are sus on? I have a target in mind, just want to see if it aligns.
suss on everyone except you right now, my man!

Although there are too many players with Pie in their name and it is confusing, so feel free to eliminate one of them.

Mind the other flogs though

suss on everyone except you right now, my man!

Although there are too many players with Pie in their name and it is confusing, so feel free to eliminate one of them.

Mind the other flogs though
Rude, I literally got you to Drink Me!

N2 deaths New
The Hearts were not happy with Wonderland. They loved the Knave, the cupcake stealing scamp. Folding that card back into the deck was always going to bring repercussions. They searched for a target. Sitting atop a mushroom, sucking on his hookah, the Caterpillar asked "who are you?" The Hearts suggested he have some mushrooms, it didn't matter if it was with the left or the right, they were all Leongatha mushrooms. The parting advice from the Caterpillar "Keep your temper".
Grand Uncle Horace killed by the Hearts

In their haste the Hearts stormed through Wonderland. They left a path of destruction, which resulted in a broken Mop Wonderlander killed by the Hearts

Elsewhere, in Wonderland, the White rabbit stumbled on. They were drunk on the intoxicating high of murder. Having burnt the Knave of Hearts back into the pack, they wanted more. MORE. MORE. They espied a Dormouse asleep after feasting on Tea. The White Rabbit approached, and the Dormouse said "I wasn't asleep, I heard every word you..." Wickzki killed by White Rabbit

The Duchess shouted "Oh don't bother me. I never could abide figures" as they picked up a Wonderlander and gave them a violent shake. Unfortunately, for the Wonderlander, the Duchess was too powerful and CursingFijian was killed.

It is now Day 2.

Season 3 Max GIF by NETFLIX

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Players
  1. myblueroan - Gryphon​
  2. Cadsky​
  3. CursingFijian​
  4. MC Bad Genius​
  5. DemurePrincess​
  6. Grand Uncle Horace​
  7. Beaston​
  8. big_icky​
  9. Wickzki​
  10. thewizardmelon​
  11. Kurve​
  12. MarcMaverick - Knave​
  13. croweater 41​
  14. Pie 4 Life​
  15. MP_​
  16. jmoo wan​
  17. DERO - Wonderlander​
  18. Footypie32​
  19. Mop​

Can we have this updated as time allows please? Need to know if we can kill Cadsky yet thanks Nothing

still too many pies...
Yeah the other one was interesting yesterday. I obviously just took the P155 to see if I could replicate MM’s effort with the Drink Me and potentially get some evil out of the woodwork.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back