Werewolf Nothing and Gralin host - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Remove this Banner Ad

Just waiting for a mate to die

View attachment 1941814

digging triple h GIF by WWE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Modkill it straight into my veins New
It had been a while that Wonderland existed. The folk had got used to it. There were rabbits and cats, even a gryphon, so it was with horror to hear that the King had referred to his land as a village. Those around him oohed and aahed. Fingers were pointed and the Cheshire Cat started laughing maniacally. They spurted out I'm just a villager. The grin turned. They knew what had happened, maybe hurling abuse would hide their sins. But they knew that in Wonderland there is nowhere to hide.

big_icky (King) and DemurePrincess (CC) are modkilled

(yay, I don't care what happens now, I've abused my power)

It had been a while that Wonderland existed. The folk had got used to it. There were rabbits and cats, even a gryphon, so it was with horror to hear that the King had referred to his land as a village. Those around him oohed and aahed. Fingers were pointed and the Cheshire Cat started laughing maniacally. They spurted out I'm just a villager. The grin turned. They knew what had happened, maybe hurling abuse would hide their sins. But they knew that in Wonderland there is nowhere to hide.

Dead PM please

Mixed Martial Arts Middle Finger GIF by UFC

Dead PM me *ers

Tier 1 mod-level achieved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back