Werewolf Nothing and Gralin host - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Remove this Banner Ad

However will I recover when a bloke who’s IQ fits on the clock calls me a champ?

fall out fainting GIF by Dish Nation

The unchallenged person who kills people with the good graces of those who do not have a role?

I don't know what this means but it seems aggressive.

If it’s out of MP_ and Footypie32 the latter should be the vote, but I reckon MC Bad Genius should have some pressure too.

Nothing Gralin

I'm not against this. I have no idea if MP_ is CC or not, but if he is, he's playing it poorly.

I'm happy to switch to MCBG if MP is cleared.

3 villagers, 3 night immunes. 50% with nothing else considered.

However footypie likely isn't Hearts as they fingered Icky before the MK. so he's closer to 40/60 evil

I doubt the other Pie is the other Tea Party based on the Wickzki voting. Unless they were doing some megamind play. Also the Drink Me likely eliminates him from Hearts too. He's closer to 20/80 evil.

I'd say we're better off taking a 50/50 hit on one of the randoms:
wizzy
MCBG
crowy
Cadsky
MP

jmoo wan
Who you reckon out of those, if you're open to switching? I'd say wizzy maybe has been trying his butter up to good play but it's hard to tell. Maybe he just thinks we're both handsome.

However footypie likely isn't Hearts as they fingered Icky before the MK. so he's closer to 40/60 evil

I doubt the other Pie is the other Tea Party based on the Wickzki voting. Unless they were doing some megamind play. Also the Drink Me likely eliminates him from Hearts too. He's closer to 20/80 evil.

wizzy
MCBG
crowy
Cadsky
MP

jmoo wan
Who you reckon out of those, if you're open to switching? I'd say wizzy maybe has been trying his butter up to good play but it's hard to tell. Maybe he just thinks we're both handsome.

Of course I think you’re handsome - but I guess if I’m an evildoer I’d still do the same as now so fire away at me 🤗

However I am not who the wonderlanders should lynch :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wizzy
MCBG
crowy
Cadsky
MP

jmoo wan
3rd modkill for the day it seems

wizzy
MCBG
crowy
Cadsky
MP

jmoo wan
Before you die, any reason for any of those names? I agree with you about some cozying by wiz, but he's done that before and it just turned out to be chumminess. I've got a feeling his beef with MP might have been forced upon him though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back