NOW to sometime later in the year (maybe) - Talk about anything

Remove this Banner Ad

It'll be a great match up in the round 6 match, Josh Begley v Fraser Smith, a gun full forward versus a gun full back that has made EFNL Div 1 team of the year at least once. Regardless of which team wins, it will be within a 3 goal margin.

Possibly, Begley seems to move around a bit, from FF to half forward to the midfield for a bit. Not sure he’ll have the one opponent, though he could stay put.

14 game season.......hoping they sort the regrades after round 2. \
It wouldn't have been hard to get some of this stuff right from the start

Jeez look at some of those U17 scores.

A hard level to grade as you have some players coming up from U16 and some staying from the previous year.

But something has gone very very wrong looking at these scores.

Pig's arse Div 2 is over. Croydon won comfortably with 15-20 out this week, even though it wasn't a thrashing of Lilydale.
It's true that Boronia this year are like South Belgrave last year which means come grand final day anything can happen.

Agree with you about Upper Gully, it's great they're getting back on track after a few years of bad luck both on and off the field.
15-20 players out? So basically their whole 2's team played in the ones? and still won!
Amazing depth or you have added some serious mayo.

Doncaster East, jeez. After a prelim last year and that recruiting run, nothing short of a flag is acceptable this year. Pressure will already be on after this loss. Also hit 46 points this week so some managing of points to be done that will lead to some tough decisions. Don’t envy their coach.

Jeez, I thought they were in the s**t last week.

Can’t possibly have 4 ex afl players and lose by 130…. Surely?

Bell, O'Brien, White and Duman plus Johnson, Waddell, Wenn and Varagiannis out of the VFL and Phelan and Hay out of the WAFL

Ten AFL or state league players... I'd bet a 130 point loss has never happened to a team of that profile in local footy, ever.

Obviously a total outsider but something is very wrong there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only 20 players named, one of them a private player and still at 42 points, seems a bit dodgy and yet still they got what they deserved.

On the points, surprised to see Nolan is a 5 pointer for East Ringwood given he’s been at the club 4 years now.

Only 20 players named, one of them a private player and still at 42 points, seems a bit dodgy and yet still they got what they deserved.

On the points, surprised to see Nolan is a 5 pointer for East Ringwood given he’s been at the club 4 years now.

5 points on the back of being a VFL player.

You have to play 5 games for the local club in a season to knock a point off - he probably hasn’t done that yet.

Bell, O'Brien, White and Duman plus Johnson, Waddell, Wenn and Varagiannis out of the VFL and Phelan and Hay out of the WAFL

Ten AFL or state league players... I'd bet a 130 point loss has never happened to a team of that profile in local footy, ever.

Obviously a total outsider but something is very wrong there.
You love to see it though.

Vermont smacked at home. Wtf?

Donny East, wtf

Looks like big issues at Mooroolbark

Doncaster improving, have South Belgrave slipped? They were dominant last year

Mitcham properly belted, premiership defence not going too great

Heathmont with issues

Lilydale a 25 point loss, surely the win isn’t far away

Boronia walking to another flag

Vermont smacked at home. Wtf?

Donny East, wtf

Looks like big issues at Mooroolbark

Doncaster improving, have South Belgrave slipped? They were dominant last year

Mitcham properly belted, premiership defence not going too great

Heathmont with issues

Lilydale a 25 point loss, surely the win isn’t far away

Boronia walking to another flag
Which club do you follow in the EFNL and if none what club in a another league.All your posts are basically a good call.Mooroolbark 2.0 in both in 1,s and 2,s finals scores not a good look.

Last edited:
Which club do you follow in the EFNL and if none what club in a another league.All your posts are basically a good call.Mooroolbark 2.0 in both in 1,s and 2,s finals sores not a good look.

Really not any, I watch from afar and consume a fair bit of local footy social media and talk to a few people.

I like the EFNL as I used to know it and the league seems fairly even (more than it was), which is good.

I was involved at an EFNL club but it was about 20 years ago and it is a very different club now - I really don’t know anybody involved and I won’t name the club - I highly doubt they want some nuffy on the internet who they don’t even know being linked to them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back