NT Football Thread 2007/2008

Remove this Banner Ad

I was in the same position as you this time last year mate, I Spoke to a few clubs and Palmerston were the most willing to help me out in getting up and finding accomodation for me. Great Club run by Great people, Always willing to help. I Definately reccomend them to anyone going up!
ONLY PROBLEM IS IF YOU LIVE IN DARWIN YOU WILL HAVE TO TRAVEL TO TRAINING A COUPLE OF TIMES A WEEK TO PALMY.

Wanted Key Position Players
For Country Football Club located an hour’s drive East of Melbourne.
Excellent Faculties along with top remuneration will be offered for the right player/ person.
If interested please contact the following number 0418 172328

Was wondering if David Oliver was playing footy up there this year? If so how is he going? there are probably a few by that name but we will see how we go?
DAVID OLIVER WAS INJURED AT THE START OF THE YEAR THEN PLAYED FOR WARATAHS A GRADE,MAKING THE GRAND FINAL SIDE BUT HAS APPARENTLY RETIRED DUE TO OSTIO PUBIS.

How does Jethro Calma-Holt from the Waratahs go boys. He is travelling down for the rest of the season to play with the side I follow. Just wondering how he is rated and what type of player he is.

How does Jethro Calma-Holt from the Waratahs go boys. He is travelling down for the rest of the season to play with the side I follow. Just wondering how he is rated and what type of player he is.
YOUNG JEFFRO GOES WELL,WAS TALK OF HIM BEING DRAFTED A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO,PLAYS IN THE BACKLINE BUT CAN PLAY FORWARD-LOVES A SPECKY AND LONG LEFT FOOT KICK,GOOD KID,SHOULD BE RIGHT AT HOME WITH LINC,SINGY,AFFRO,BUTTSEY,BEN GENTLE AND THAT PRETTY BOY THOMMO!

it's tied up with round 1.

so the communities play in an umpires carnival type arrangement and the NTFL teams play rd1.

What's happening in TEAFA this year? Played up there a few years ago, enjoyed it immensely. Is it still Banks then the rest, or have the rest caught up? Is Billy Gear still going strong

What's happening in TEAFA this year? Played up there a few years ago, enjoyed it immensely. Is it still Banks then the rest, or have the rest caught up? Is Billy Gear still going strong

Banks won both grades this year in the 30th year of the club. (A grade now have 10 premierships and 13 runners up in 30 years.)

Tracy Village won their first flag the year before and The Demons won their first the year before that. I left a couple of years ago so I'm not completely up to speed with anything except the flags.

Saw Bill Gear in February and yes he did eat all the pies. Every single one of them. And then some pasties and heaps of sausage rolls and washed it all down with Pauls Iced Coffee.... About 400 litres of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Banks won both grades this year in the 30th year of the club. (A grade now have 10 premierships and 13 runners up in 30 years.)

Tracy Village won their first flag the year before and The Demons won their first the year before that. I left a couple of years ago so I'm not completely up to speed with anything except the flags.

Saw Bill Gear in February and yes he did eat all the pies. Every single one of them. And then some pasties and heaps of sausage rolls and washed it all down with Pauls Iced Coffee.... About 400 litres of it.

ah gold:thumbsu:

last i saw of him he was getting stuck into the cornettos at the gardens oval canteen, it was all that was left!

banks go well, played a few seasons for them about3 years ago. won a b grade flag, they know how to celebrate!

hey guys,
just wondering how the contingent from kerang are going. They are lining up for nightcliff with chris gibson & co.
chris gibson playing well,dicko doing ok wilson playing a grade and young murphy had a run in the reserves,pretty warm up here at the momment so the boys will be aclimatising.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back