NTFA DIVISION 1, Player Movements, Premiership Favourites

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone heard how many numbers hillwood have been getting? If they can keep there better players from last year as well as the few they have picked up they might push a few more sides...

I heard rocher have lost a couple of there good young boys, ie; maynard,etchell,holton,stevenson and a few lesser likes!

Any news on what prospect are doing, are they going to get flogged every week in div1 or are they going back to Div2. My personal opinion is they should start building the club in div2 and maybe come up after a year or 2 if once they can establish themselves, sort of have to crawl before u can walk

Any news on what prospect are doing, are they going to get flogged every week in div1 or are they going back to Div2. My personal opinion is they should start building the club in div2 and maybe come up after a year or 2 if once they can establish themselves, sort of have to crawl before u can walk

heard on the weekend from his family that a former Scottsdale player is heading back to the NTFA. Strangly it wont be with his former club. Very Intresting

Hearing a rumour that former Lonnie player Clint Robson is returning home to Tassie and maybe looking at playing NTFA for 2011 ....anyone confirm?

Hearing a rumour that former Lonnie player Clint Robson is returning home to Tassie and maybe looking at playing NTFA for 2011 ....anyone confirm?

Haven't heard anything? when did he last play for lonnie?
Big lose to rocher on friday night, big recruit S.Mayne is out for the season! blow his knee out in the prac match!

Haven't heard anything? when did he last play for lonnie?
Big lose to rocher on friday night, big recruit S.Mayne is out for the season! blow his knee out in the prac match!

Last played with lonnie about 10 years ago, he is a little older but still can play....he is playin with beenleih in QLD i beleive, was a very handy bback flanker

just heard today that 3 bridgenorth fellas walked out on the club. very good players i might add too. 3 young good talented players JM, DS, MB.

also Josh Nunn from the redlags has pulled the pin on footy for good keeps doing his knee and making him take time off work. thats a really big loss!! hgreat player he has been in the ntfa

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they have thats massive loss to bridgenorth!

Anyone have any predictions on ladders for all three grades?
just curious to know what people think

Well considering Chris savage is playing for launceston and Jason savage is training with bridgenorth, im not sure which sav they have gone to tamar cats with.
Plus I play at bridgenorth and am best mates with murf and know he isnt leaving.

Well considering Chris savage is playing for launceston and Jason savage is training with bridgenorth, im not sure which sav they have gone to tamar cats with.
Plus I play at bridgenorth and am best mates with murf and know he isnt leaving.

them roomers r about as good as brendon favola sighning with north launie

Would have to agree, no chance of thoses boys leaving the parrots. I don't reckon they will drop a game this year!
Is that true about nunny pulling the pin! that will hurt the redlegs, proberly one of the hardest players going about in the comp!

Hillwood may surprise seemed to have picked up a few decent playerscould knock on the door of the 5

hahahahahahahahahahahaha biggest load of crap i have ever heard. wont win a game all year im willing to put money on that. id put my house on it

Dont think we need that, For hillwoods sake i hope they have a good year. Must be tough on the old boys around the club to see them going so poorly.

But remember talkingfooty, There Under 19s did win the flag last year so if a few boys hang around they surely will go better, Youth is always good around the club

Dont think we need that, For hillwoods sake i hope they have a good year. Must be tough on the old boys around the club to see them going so poorly.

But remember talkingfooty, There Under 19s did win the flag last year so if a few boys hang around they surely will go better, Youth is always good around the club

true, youth is always good. but when they dont give em a game in the 1's and play the same old blokes all the time its not worth a thing to them... like what longford done they won about 10 flags in a row in the unders but there seniors have done nothing! if they dont premote thge youth they will leave the club!

true, youth is always good. but when they dont give em a game in the 1's and play the same old blokes all the time its not worth a thing to them... like what longford done they won about 10 flags in a row in the unders but there seniors have done nothing! if they dont premote thge youth they will leave the club!

Totally agree, I have heard that they will be doing this, but heard it all before from them. Jade has got a big job in front of him but from knowing him a little he is a smart man so hopelly he does the right thing.

I think Scottsdale are a great and proud club with a abudance of club legends and unfortunately haven't been able to keep up the tradation of the 60's and 70's. i have been to a few of there training runs and some of them look pretty fit, so hopefully they can begin to end the long run of disappointment over the last decade.

Saw bit of footy at rocha yestie.. hillwood played a fantastic 1st quarter.. only down by 7 points n looked like they should have been up, rocha got on top of them over 2nd and 3rd quarter, but a fairly even last. young player nic bauld played really well at full forward for hillwood booting 4 and missing several other opportunities, maybe hillwood might have a chance this year.. heard matt stokes and a few other key players were out for them. foxy i thought prob best on for rocha. The rockapes looked very good.

I saw some other results, scottsdale got done. are bracknell a chance or is scottsdale backing too much from there 17 and 18 year olds?

bridgenorth score was only 50 points more than Del City out but did have murfett, mccabe, blackwell and duncan out according to paper.

And Gtown beat longford by 3 goals would have been a good day to watch, i didnt see tuthills named for gtown as well as a few others..

My predictions from recruits etc prob
Rocha
B'North
Bracknell
G'town
L'ford
Hillwood
S'Dale
Del City...

Any others have any ladder predictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.