NWFA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nwfa

My god Diabolical Demon you would be about the only player that I Know that does play for the love of the game no money exchange you are a Saint - But I am sure that is not the case maybe your not worth a cheque book opening for you :)
No doubting the Wall boys can play, Matty more versatile than Daggy and quicker but is younger too, I think Diabolical was only saying that they swap around clubs a bit, if in fact Diabolical is still playing and plays for "loyalty" more so than money, this may be a fair way to Motton Preston having the success they have had over the years.Are their contracts subject to "games played' as they get sprung a bit but in saying this Matty has won 3 B and Fs the last 3 years I think-2 at Forth and one at Sheffield.I for one am glad Matty did not play for the NWFA this year as he towelled us up big timw last year.As a point, both very hand cricketers the Wall lads, go the Devils !

No doubting the Wall boys can play, Matty more versatile than Daggy and quicker but is younger too, I think Diabolical was only saying that they swap around clubs a bit, if in fact Diabolical is still playing and plays for "loyalty" more so than money, this may be a fair way to Motton Preston having the success they have had over the years.Are their contracts subject to "games played' as they get sprung a bit but in saying this Matty has won 3 B and Fs the last 3 years I think-2 at Forth and one at Sheffield.I for one am glad Matty did not play for the NWFA this year as he towelled us up big timw last year.As a point, both very hand cricketers the Wall lads, go the Devils !

Do you think that he stays at Motton because no other club would want him - Just a thought :confused:

Do you think that he stays at Motton because no other club would want him - Just a thought :confused:

Just Maybe i'm at Preston because i like being at a successfull club. With 5 grand final apearances in the last 6 years in seniors and 4 in the ressies I guess we are doing something right up there !. You tell me to keep my smartass comments to myself then you post up a heap of your own ! , however I don't take any offence to that , afterall it is a forum and we are all entitled to our own opinion . You are not going to agree with everyones comments on here .:)

Moocher , what happened to Damien Devries in the rep game ? went off early (with injury I presume ) , was it serious ?

Moocher , what happened to Damien Devries in the rep game ? went off early (with injury I presume ) , was it serious ?
Yep, he had concussion and has hurt his already reconstructed shoulder.Must be reasonably serious as he still has it ina sling and had an MRI scan last Friday.The Dogs will miss him massively as he has been their key forward but at least Chalky can weasel his way back to full forward now and he can rely on Freezer to help out on the bench as he already does for Jake in the twos.One of the most popular blokes at Heybridge and never miisses a training run and plays when other blokes pull out with a runny nose !A pity it is not his bowling arm !He would probably still get more kicks than a couple of the blokes in the ones at Heybridge with one arm and a crook back, was vc of the DFA side as well by the way

Yep, he had concussion and has hurt his already reconstructed shoulder.Must be reasonably serious as he still has it ina sling and had an MRI scan last Friday.The Dogs will miss him massively as he has been their key forward but at least Chalky can weasel his way back to full forward now and he can rely on Freezer to help out on the bench as he already does for Jake in the twos.One of the most popular blokes at Heybridge and never miisses a training run and plays when other blokes pull out with a runny nose !A pity it is not his bowling arm !He would probably still get more kicks than a couple of the blokes in the ones at Heybridge with one arm and a crook back, was vc of the DFA side as well by the way

Thats sad to hear Moocher , a very descent bloke indeed is "Freezer". Remember when he was at Preston his shoulder got that bad he popped it out once rolling over in bed !. had about 4 dislocations in one season , it was that slopped out he would put it back in himself , have a week off then play the following week !.The club paid for a reconstruction for freezer and when he left to go to the doggies he went personally to club officials and made sure they were happy with his efforts over the seasons after the reconstruction and whether they thought he had "squared up" the ledger for his operation ! .Reckon that sums up the character of the man , great clubman and very committed. Still playing as good as he was ten years ago , hope it's not to serious and he bounces back soon .

Thats sad to hear Moocher , a very descent bloke indeed is "Freezer". Remember when he was at Preston his shoulder got that bad he popped it out once rolling over in bed !. had about 4 dislocations in one season , it was that slopped out he would put it back in himself , have a week off then play the following week !.The club paid for a reconstruction for freezer and when he left to go to the doggies he went personally to club officials and made sure they were happy with his efforts over the seasons after the reconstruction and whether they thought he had "squared up" the ledger for his operation ! .Reckon that sums up the character of the man , great clubman and very committed. Still playing as good as he was ten years ago , hope it's not to serious and he bounces back soon .
I reckon when he is right to play Cuprona will get both of them strapped, alah Chris Judd so he can play, they play Yeoman this week so if one tenth fit Chalky will stay play him as he will take the oppositions best defender, his legs are right so he can still kick :thumbsu:

I reckon when he is right to play Cuprona will get both of them strapped, alah Chris Judd so he can play, they play Yeoman this week so if one tenth fit Chalky will stay play him as he will take the oppositions best defender, his legs are right so he can still kick :thumbsu:
He's probably one of the most respected blokes playing in the Darwin ATM!:thumbsu:

Well would say that you are a Motton Player, As I am a fan of the Wall boys I think that the Wall boys make the game worth watching whether they have bad temper or not, at the end of the day they are the players I go watch. Tell me a team that would not take the Wall boys.
A to a further comment regarding Daggy Wall "following the Cheque book" tell me what if any player plays for the love of the game there is always a price whether it is money or footy boots, so keep your smart arse remarks to your self.

Wall Boys to good for the DEES

If you are a fan of the wall boys then you maybe need to have a good look at yourself !. Good players , yes . Idiots , both on and off the field , most definately !. These guys are amongst the most suspended players currently playing country footy and both " daggy and Matty's indiscretions have been discussed at association committee level over the years for de-registration, something to be proud of !. Not only have they been involved in numerous on field incidents but also involved in crowd/player incidents as players and crowd/player incidents as spectators ! . they are plainly F,uckin morons and the game would be better off without them , whatever there skill level . As a definate NON Dees supporter as much as I hate to admit it , the Dees are better off without these idiots ! .( Bloody Preston , what is in the water up there ? can't you buggers have a bad season sometime soon ????.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

went and watched preston and forth great game of footy but preston need to do some work if they want the big prize.forth seemed to run the game out better and have some good names to come back i hear.

went and watched preston and forth great game of footy but preston need to do some work if they want the big prize.forth seemed to run the game out better and have some good names to come back i hear.
I reckon the boys at Preston know when to put the foot down and their record suggests just that-tall poppy syndrome with the Dees, how many have they lost this year ?

Good stuff then, always a difference of opinion at different stages within sporting groups, sounds like it was resolved then
Yeah resolved. Co captain, who played in rep game kicked out b4 rest walked. Co captains punching on , coached KO'd, & others getting stuck in 2 player who has left club. Sounds like great place 2 me. West in real trouble in yrs 2 come?

Yeah resolved. Co captain, who played in rep game kicked out b4 rest walked. Co captains punching on , coached KO'd, & others getting stuck in 2 player who has left club. Sounds like great place 2 me. West in real trouble in yrs 2 come?

Yep, was a bit more to it than just 2 players going at it.

But they have weeded out the one responsible, what more can you do?.. And their reserves were very impressive on the weekend, and the seniors were in it for most of the day, just the second term killed them but gave a fight back in the second half.. Didnt look to be too much to worry about..

b4 mouthing off bout s**t dont no bout how bout u get the facts right

b4 mouthing off bout s**t dont no bout how bout u get the facts right

Yeh Emmo, Idle gossip and misinformation is a wonderfull thing no doubt . Your ressies are travelling pretty well mate , be about the biggest defeat for the beach reserves this season on saturday. See a few good names in the resssies ( J. Auton , jason ? ) fairly handy reserves player !. not stocking the ressies up are they Emmo ? Who was the D . Williams that kicked 5 against the Beach ? good effort as they have a fairly tight backline .

Yeh Emmo, Idle gossip and misinformation is a wonderfull thing no doubt . Your ressies are travelling pretty well mate , be about the biggest defeat for the beach reserves this season on saturday. See a few good names in the resssies ( J. Auton , jason ? ) fairly handy reserves player !. not stocking the ressies up are they Emmo ? Who was the D . Williams that kicked 5 against the Beach ? good effort as they have a fairly tight backline .

nah jas has only played 2s all year and webby paying daggy back from the years he play 4 him the senior side hasnt changed to much but no dout everyone would b thinking we paying everyone but yet again a mate helping out a mate

nah jas has only played 2s all year and webby paying daggy back from the years he play 4 him the senior side hasnt changed to much but no dout everyone would b thinking we paying everyone but yet again a mate helping out a mate

Yeh I heard a rumor it was Webby and he was on $350 a match to play ressies ! lol. ( guys don't run with this rumor, only joking !!). He'd still be a handy player in the ones let alone the two's , very clever footballer . Reckon you guys are a bit of a " dark horse " in the reserves .

yes idle gossip and misinformation can cause trouble but facts are facts and things aren't all that well at west . Can tell u for fact that Toddy not there next year which means Mooch & Timmy won't b there for starters. Disappointing for those who have put so much work to get West back up & going again & competitive again. Lets hope they appoint another good coach to follow the hard work Toddy has done? NWFA better comp with Forth, Beach, West , East, Rosebery all being competitive?

yes idle gossip and misinformation can cause trouble but facts are facts and things aren't all that well at west . Can tell u for fact that Toddy not there next year which means Mooch & Timmy won't b there for starters. Disappointing for those who have put so much work to get West back up & going again & competitive again. Lets hope they appoint another good coach to follow the hard work Toddy has done? NWFA better comp with Forth, Beach, West , East, Rosebery all being competitive?

You seem to be up with the goings on at west , what is the issue ? I take it it is an off ground issue as their on field form hasn,t been to bad in both grades . If Toddy Auton leaves as you say and coaches elswere next year it would be a blow as he has quite a few loyal followers that would go with him. Your spot on with the improvement of a few previously struggling sides being good for the comp, apart from the vale ( they will bounce back ) I reckon it's the most even the comp has been for years ,particulary the seniors.

Whats going on over there at the lions den Emmo ? come on mate spill the beans !!. ps I'm guessing it was ricky wesselson that left ? ( class player )

You seem to be up with the goings on at west , what is the issue ? I take it it is an off ground issue as their on field form hasn,t been to bad in both grades . If Toddy Auton leaves as you say and coaches elswere next year it would be a blow as he has quite a few loyal followers that would go with him. Your spot on with the improvement of a few previously struggling sides being good for the comp, apart from the vale ( they will bounce back ) I reckon it's the most even the comp has been for years ,particulary the seniors.

Whats going on over there at the lions den Emmo ? come on mate spill the beans !!. ps I'm guessing it was ricky wesselson that left ? ( class player )

i wil leave u to belive wat u would like to belive as a club e hav dealt wit it it a thing of the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back