NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Really good match between Balor and Neville.

Wish they had a better explanation as to why Balor wears all the paint. Maybe he has split personalities?

#NXTTakeoverreallydelayed

I think Rusev won the US title by referee stoppage?
Well Sheamus was in a submission, and passed out, so he had no choice really.

Owens just legit murdered Zayn.

Some solid NY hardcore riffage in that Bull Dempsey theme song. Shame it's interspersed with that weak "Bull!" chant, and accompanies the entrance of that fat jobber.

Man I'm all for giving people a chance but I can't stand the guy on tv. Needs a repackage. Problem is he looks like a spitting image of Kevin Owens, but Owens is literally better at every single facet of wrestling.

I know I used to try and defend Dempsey because he's still in developmental, but **** he's terrible. I'm also very glad that Mojo Rawley hasn't been on NXT in a long time. Baron Corbin also needs to actually do something, he's just so boring.

I know I used to try and defend Dempsey because he's still in developmental, but **** he's terrible. I'm also very glad that Mojo Rawley hasn't been on NXT in a long time. Baron Corbin also needs to actually do something, he's just so boring.

Apparently he worked a dark match during the smackdown taping this week for some bizarre reason.

Someone on reddit described Bull pretty perfectly when they said he was the complete opposite of the total package, s**t look, s**t charisma/mic skills and s**t in the ring.

Also, I wonder how long it will be until we see Moose in NXT, he's been to some WWE training camps and is currently ROH. He seems like a guy that WWE would love to have, he's a pretty big guy and used to be in the NFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes sense for early May to be the next special. They have pretty much been every three months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I swear to God that Neville isn't a man. He's a machine built specifically to wrestle.

That 450 splash and that deadlift German were both crazy.

Also Blue Pants has the best entrance in the history of forever.

And here are the taping results for the 18th of March through to the 8th of April

3/18/15 (Episode 1)

Match 1) Finn Balor defeated Tye Dillinger via double stomp.

Tyler Breeze came on the screen and called Finn a flavor of the month.

Match 2) In a Triple Threat #1 contender’s match, Becky Lynch defeated Bayley and Charlotte when Charlotte had a Bridging Figure Four Leg Lock on Bayley and Becky made the cover on Bayley to score the win.

Match 3) Hideo Itami defeated CJ Parker with the Busaiku Knee.

Match 4) Rhyno squashed John Yurnet (Mr. 450) with a Gore.

Match 5) In a non-title match, Kevin Owens defeated Alex Riley with the pop-up powerbomb. The match was mostly one sides by Owens.

After, Owens set up Riley for the powerbomb on the apron until Sami Zayn ran down and attacked Owens. NXT Security tried to break them up. They pulled Owens away on the floor and Zayn went to the top rope and did a flip dive onto all of them on the floor. Owens made it the ramp/stage and he and Zayn stared each other down.

3/25/15 (Episode 2)

Match 1) Jason Jordan defeated Tye Dillinger with a T-bone Suplex.

Match 2) Bayley defeated Emma when Emma went for a pin and Bayley countered into a pin of her own.

After the match, Bayley walked out on Emma.

Match 3) In a non-title match, Blake & Murphy beat Sin Cara & Kalisto via a running Suplex by Murphy and a frog splash by Blake.

Sami Zayn came to the ring for a promo. He said it is good to be back. He mentioned being overseas in Abu Dahbi. He said the only thing on his mind while he was there was Kevin Owens. He realized that the Owens that he was in the ring with at Rival was not the same Owens as 2 to even 10 years ago both in the ring and as a person. He says he is going to use his rematch and recapture his NXT Championship and he will kick Kevin Owen’s ass.

Match 4) Rhyno squashed a jobber with the Gore.

After, Rhyno took a microphone. He said he came to NXT to make a statement. He wants the NXT Championship. He calls out Sami Zayn, Finn Balor, and Kevin Owens and he says it doesn’t matter which of them gets in his way because the end result will be the same with a “gore…gore…gore.”

Match 5) In a 2/3 Falls Match, Tyler Breeze defeated Hideo Itami.
- First first fall happened when Hideo hit a running kick to the face on Breeze in just over two minutes.
- Second fall happened Breeze teased an injury to his knee then hit a Beauty Shot when Hideo didn’t expect it.
- Third fall happened when Hideo went for the running kick and Breeze countered with The Beauty Shot to win 2-1.

(4/1/15) Episode 3

Match 1) Solomon Crowe defeated CJ Parker via Stretch Muffler.

Crowe said after the match to stay tuned because the real show is just beginning and he now returns everyone to their regularly scheduled programming.

Match 2) Baron Corbin squashed an unknown.

Enzo & Cass cut a promo before the next match vowing to win the Tag Titles.

Match 3) Enzo Amore & Big Cass w/Carmella defeated Sawyer Fulton & Angelo Dawkins (who were in their “shooter” gear.) Blake & Murphy came out and gave Carmella flowers during the match.

Match 4) Dana Brooke defeated Bluepants with a sitout fireman’s carry slam.

Match 5) Sami Zayn defeated Rhyno with the Helluva kick. Crowd was pretty hot for this one and very into the nearfalls.

(4/8/15) Episode 4

Match 1) For the NXT Women’s Championship, Sasha Banks defeated Alexa Bliss via the Bank Statement.

Match 2) For the NXT Heavyweight Championship, Kevin Owens defeated Finn Balor with the pop up powerbomb in a match that went over 20 minutes. Crowd was into this one with the nearfalls. There were some big nearfalls, including Owens hitting a Fisherman’s Buster from the top rope. Owens posed on the stage and Finn got a big ovation after the match.

NXT returns to Full Sail University on April 23rd, 2015 for more NXT TV.

Regal then Owens at the start was all pretty good. Then RHYNO! Sounds like he's back for a longer run from what the commentators were saying. Excited to see what Rhyno and Finn can do. Enzo and Big Cass were gold as always, that BAM promo was both the best and worst in NXT history. Did anyone else absolutely love CJ Parker's segment? Even if Crowe didn't debut during it I would have loved it. Crowe's voice is perfect for his gimmick, can't wait to hear some promos. BLUE PANTS! Neville vs Owens was great, Neville pulled off some amazing moves.

I also loved when Owens left after his promo and the camera transitioned perfectly to the commentators.

That was a brilliant episode.

I have no idea who Solomon Crowe is but I like him already. Blue Pants' entrance is awesome and I can't believe how over she is even if it is partly taking the piss. Neville and KO was amazing. There is no other word to describe it. Some of the stuff Neville was pulling off was crazy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back