WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought they would’ve put bloodline on same brand as jey ..

Keep him singles obviously but gives options to interact with them and would make it interesting when jimmy comes back

Keep him singles obviously but gives options to interact with them and would make it interesting when jimmy comes back
keep them apart then have a face-off at the Rumble, and Jimmy returns for an Uso reunion?

Still have raw yet. See what happens

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

so are we all planning to get up at 3am next weekend (Sunday May 5th) to watch Backlash live from France?

Smackdown Live Reaction GIF by WWE

Btw, what the hell was that botched spot between Cody and Carmello? Looked terrible and he looked almost legit injured from it (or sold well to cover the botch)

It's not low they just missed the timing either.. (he looked to be genuinely consoling Carmello after the finish too)

WTF is with those Smackdown picks? From all the people available Bianca for some reason is picked first and then they picked Nia Jax BEFORE LA Knight and AJ Styles?

From a RAW perspective, they did well, and everything on their end looks logical.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so are we all planning to get up at 3am next weekend (Sunday May 5th) to watch Backlash live from France?

Just record it and stay off socials

Think they tried to cover it by HHH saying it was about brands trying to protect their current rosters along with adding talent I guess it was their way of giving a reason beforehand why Jey would have been first pick so they didn’t lose him if that makes sense.

I think there's a kayfabe explanation: if you can't draft the champion, drafting the #1 contender protects the title.

Still, there is absolutely no reason to set up a 'draft' if you intend to keep the rosters exactly the same. It's such a stupid thing to book. A draft where no one wants to actually change anything.

I think there's a kayfabe explanation: if you can't draft the champion, drafting the #1 contender protects the title.

Still, there is absolutely no reason to set up a 'draft' if you intend to keep the rosters exactly the same. It's such a stupid thing to book. A draft where no one wants to actually change anything.
It wasn’t very good but I thought HHH set the scene when his own words said the draft was a mix of the GMs protecting the current roster hence why for example Raw drafts Jey at 1 so they didn’t lose him to SD

I think that side of it makes sense but in the same breath Nia Jax going before AJ is a head scratcher.

It wasn’t very good but I thought HHH set the scene when his own words said the draft was a mix of the GMs protecting the current roster hence why for example Raw drafts Jey at 1 so they didn’t lose him to SD

I think that side of it makes sense but in the same breath Nia Jax going before AJ is a head scratcher.
The Rock/Bloodline said so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back