WWE Elimination Chamber Perth [Saturday Feb 24 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

Flew from Melbourne and bought seats next to the ramp and it was so worth it … didn’t care one bit that it was a predictable show with the only swerve I didn’t see coming being the Logan Randy bit …

The entertainment abd atmosphere was incredible . Being ramp side and getting all the entrances was something I’ll never forget .

Only disappointment for me was not having interference for Waller effect I think they missed a trick .. jey was on the poster and half the crowd were wearing yeet shirts ..

Amazing experience !

I was really glad we had nothing bloodline related on the show. The are so friggin boring story ended at last mania everything since has been a mess.

Last edited:

I watched Rhea's match on Kayo.

The girls are super athletes
but it would have been nice if they were a bit smoother with the set up work around it.

I don't have any idea if that is the usual standard for the women or if they were just getting a bit knackered?
interesting way to describe Nia

I watched Rhea's match on Kayo.

The girls are super athletes but it would have been nice if they were a bit smoother with the set up work around it.

I don't have any idea if that is the usual standard for the women or if they were just getting a bit knackered?

No it's not the usual standard. Nia Jax is both huge and a terrible (as well as sometimes dangerous) wrestler. If Rhea was wrestling against someone like Charlotte Flair, Lynch, Bayley (they are perhaps the best but anyone in the women's chamber match would have been miles better) I'd expect you'd have been more impressed.

Best thing I can say about the match Saturday is crowd seemed to like it enough and Rhea wasn't hurt. Now Rhea can move on to working with someone not terrible.

According to reports, Bronson was supposed to have a Championship Match against Rollins at the Chamber, however plans got pulled when Seth got injured.

I know Perth is starved of quality live entertainment and routinely ignored by touring bands and the like, so the “just happy to be here” vibe is probably informing some of the positive reviews. But that was a C-grade show at best. Four hours for four matches, capped off by the gigantic, immovable, and characteristically reckless Nia Jax plodding through a subpar main event with all the agility of a late-career Andre the Giant while still being as dangerous as ever.

I’m glad Rhea got her moment in the sun, but Jax shouldn’t be anywhere near a wrestling ring, much less a main event. The suggestion that the event was better on an overall basis than Super Showdown (which was underwhelming in its own right) or the nine-match Global Warning show are having a lend.

Where the heck was the mania xl sign hanging from the halo? First thing I checked when I got there and was massively disappointed. Wanted to point to the bloody thing

Where the heck was the mania xl sign hanging from the halo? First thing I checked when I got there and was massively disappointed. Wanted to point to the bloody thing

I noticed that watching on tv.

I would've been filthy if I was there live, the only photo I would've wanted - other than random wrestler encounters (even the "official" photo opps aren't as fun) - would've been a photo of myself pointing at the WM sign!

Given the massive amount of setup that went into this show, hanging the WM sign would've been so easy. I have to imagine they just forgot it or didn't have room for it in the plane!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* hell reading this thread made me realise very clearly why I'm barely on here anymore.

Genuinely reckon some here could win the lottery then just whinge about the tax.

I don't think you pay tax on lottery winnings in Australia.

******* hell reading this thread made me realise very clearly why I'm barely on here anymore.

Genuinely reckon some here could win the lottery then just whinge about the tax.

I think you might be confused about which way the money flowed in this transaction.

Went last night. Had floor tickets that cost about $500 a pop.

Atmosphere and setup was amazing. Lots of space, barely any lines, bar literally 30m behind us that I had to line up for 15 seconds at the very longest.

Huge bonus for us was that we were right next to where the eliminated wrestlers got taken out of the arena. They had to walk 50m or so and you could get extremely close.

So close (to the women especially), I got a high 5 from Tiffany. Never washing this hand again.

Got several videos about 2-3m away from Dom (got footage of his “scuffle” with the referee 2m from me), Logan (everyone hurling abuse), and more.

Looking through my phone this morning was hilarious.

2K doing a cracking job of the WWE series. This one looks even better.

Liking the look of the 30 man Gauntlet Elimination style match, essentially a free for all no DQ pin or submission only Royal Rumble. Brings back memories of the WCW NWO revenge on 64

Remove this Banner Ad

Back