WWE Survivor Series, Sunday 26th November 2023, 12pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Cody Rhodes, Seth "Freakin" Rollins, Jey Uso, Sami Zayn, and Randy Orton vs. The Judgment Day (Damian Priest, Finn Bálor, "Dirty" Dominik Mysterio, and JD McDonagh) and Drew McIntyre (Men's War Games)
Bianca Belair, Charlotte Flair, Shotzi, and Becky Lynch vs. Damage CTRL (Bayley, Asuka, Iyo Sky, and Kairi Sane) (Women's War Games)
Gunther (c) vs. The Miz (Intercontinental Championship)
Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Zoey Stark (Women's World Championship)
Carlito Dragon Lee vs. Santos Escobar

pre-show starts at 11am

Last edited:
I think it will be a good show overall... The only problem is that the results are extremely predictable for every match (you could maybe exclude the Women's War Games match from that).

I haven’t been following but seems a small card ?? I know war games matches will be long but for one of the four major ppv’s just seems like so many aren’t featuring at all ?

Also not a fan of any ppv that doesn’t have a main men’s title match

What an average card. Might be worst one this year.
Doesn’t help that two of men’s belts are held by part timers in Roman and Logan.
Who both should be involved in one of the big 4 ppv’s.

Only 5 matches 🤬 only 2 of them involving the belts.

Man I so hope punk comes backs tonight just for this.

No KO or La Knight on card :'( throw in no roman or Logan or bloodline members pretty much heavy hitters on smackdown mens division having the night off.

What was the reason they announced randy on raw rather than have him run in for the save on raw ? Seems a complete waste of what could have been a history style moment given it’s been 18 months

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was the reason they announced randy on raw rather than have him run in for the save on raw ? Seems a complete waste of what could have been a history style moment given it’s been 18 months
The pop would have been nuts if Orton was a surprise

Remember the reaction when KO was the surprise in a Wargames

The pop would have been nuts if Orton was a surprise

Remember the reaction when KO was the surprise in a Wargames

They needed to quell the Punk rumors is reason they announced Orton.

They did miss an great opportunity and pop by not having Orton show up on raw instead of just an announcement. Can you imagine at end of the night the two teams brawl in ring and suddenly orton shows up and rkos jd the place would of exploded. Then he tells cody they have their 5th member for survivor series.

For what it’s worth there’s word that Orton is going to be pulled as an injury angle and that’s why he was announced on Raw rather than appearing with tease that Punk will be the replacement

wcw-randy-savage.gif

Personally I don’t think they need Punk but I guess with the crowd. Could totally see La Knight or KO on the team if they do go ahead with the Randy injury angle.
I mean using Orton for the injury angle is a horrible idea, not bringing in Punk. Doing a bait and switch with a returning from injury legend who is super popular would be stupid. Should have just named the 5th person as KO if you're gonna do that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back