AEW Full Gear, Sunday 19th November 2023, 12pm AEDT (Zero Hour pre-show at 10:30am *update*)

Remove this Banner Ad

main card:
MJF (c) vs Jay White (AEW World Championship)
Hikaru Shida (c) vs Toni Storm (AEW Women's World Championship)
Orange Cassidy (c) vs Jon Moxley (AEW International Championship)
Ricky Starks & Big Bill (c) vs FTR (Dax Harwood & Cash Wheeler) vs House of Black (Malakai Black & Brody King) vs LFI (Rush & Dralistico) (AEW Tag Team Championship, Ladder Match)
Kris Statlander (c) vs Julia Hart vs Skye Blue (TBS Championship)
Hangman Page vs Swerve Strickland (Texas Death Match)
Sting, Darby Allin & Adam Copeland vs Christian Cage, Luchasaurus & Nick Wayne
The Golden Jets (Kenny Omega & Chris Jericho) vs The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) (Young Bucks AEW Tag Team title shot on the line, Golden Jets disband if they lose)

Zero Hour pre-show:

MJF (c) & Samoa Joe vs The Gunns (ROH Tag Team Championship)
Claudio Castagnoli vs Buddy Matthews
Eddie Kingston (c) vs Jay Lethal (ROH World Championship)

Last edited:

When did they announce that Claudio vs Matthews was on the pre show?

I was buying the PPV anyway, but I ordered it immediately when that match was announced.

Genuinely annoyed they aren't getting main show exposure. Ended up being the match I was most looking forward to. Also glad I wasn't on the fence about ordering it. Would have been pissed off.

Buy-in start time 30 min earlier than previously scheduled (90 min show) at 10:30am

Caught me out... It was less than 24 hours ago on Collision & Rampage that they were advertising it as 11am our time.

Anyway, looks like not much was missed in that first half hour.

Interesting end to Zero Hour.

If Cole is the devil and screws MJF and joins/leads BC, that's a really nice payoff.

Really well done.

Wonder if one of the Gunns coming down the stairs behind Cole after ambulance drove off was an accident or intentional.

When did they announce that Claudio vs Matthews was on the pre show?

I was buying the PPV anyway, but I ordered it immediately when that match was announced.

Genuinely annoyed they aren't getting main show exposure. Ended up being the match I was most looking forward to. Also glad I wasn't on the fence about ordering it. Would have been pissed off.

Huh? Wasn't it literally announced a day ago? 😅

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huh? Wasn't it literally announced a day ago? 😅

It was. But as far as I'm aware it was never announced as a pre-show match.

What I'm saying is that if I wasn't sure about ordering the event, this match absolutely would have sold it for me.
So IF I'd done that then tuned in only to discover it was on the pre-show I would have been annoyed.

I'm still mad about Danielson and Seamus copping this at WM, as well as the tag team title match at Wreatlemania 25 when I was a massive mark for Miz and Morrison.

Good reminder - I like to jump on and grab a couple of lucky dip t-shirts each year.

Timeless Toni has a tshirt out that I really like - but I've been getting PW crate and AEW crate all year, and I'm currently shrinking out of all my clothes, so I won't be buying any this year.

I was really hoping that the choir who sang Christian to the ring would be announced as an orphan choir.

Caught me out... It was less than 24 hours ago on Collision & Rampage that they were advertising it as 11am our time.

Anyway, looks like not much was missed in that first half hour.

Na. Just pre-show chat, I chucked it on at 11 anyway.

It was. But as far as I'm aware it was never announced as a pre-show match.

What I'm saying is that if I wasn't sure about ordering the event, this match absolutely would have sold it for me.
So IF I'd done that then tuned in only to discover it was on the pre-show I would have been annoyed.

I'm still mad about Danielson and Seamus copping this at WM, as well as the tag team title match at Wreatlemania 25 when I was a massive mark for Miz and Morrison.

I didn't catch Collision, but I only ever saw it announced as a Zero Hour match.

In fairness, I think the amount of people that would suddenly buy a PPV for Matthews vs Claudio on zero build would be close to zero.

Glad Hart won the belt, but that match was a bit rough. It's been a good show up til now though.

Glad Hart won the belt, but that match was a bit rough. It's been a good show up til now though.

Lot of promise, I'm likely wrong here but a bit early for her though? Was surprised with that result.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back