AEW Full Gear, Sunday 19th November 2023, 12pm AEDT (Zero Hour pre-show at 10:30am *update*)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure I'd say he's a rung below. But his overall package lends itself to being more successful in WWE.

Thought he showed a lot with his quick feud with MJF.

Tony is signing the guys that the hardcore fans of AEW want to see as he should. He won't keep everyone happy and people will end up leaving which isn't an issue at all.

It's not usually my thing but still can't stop thinking about that match. Told a story, had well setup spots, none for the sake of it. Done so well. (Ultra tiny nitpick was the cinder block)

Staple gun and evil smile - still etched in my mind too. Real career defining match for him.

Becoming a very well rounded talent.

reveal at World's End? or is that too soon?

Should have happened by now IMO.

Imagine they may want to build up Ospreay to winning at All In once he's done with NJPW.

End of the year should be the latest it should go IMO.

Not that it's gone a long amount of time, but would like to think they're going to hit 2024 running with MJF, Swerve,Joe, Ospreay (Cole if he returns from injury) in the first half of the year....bit too much going on with MJF assuming he's still champion if the Devil stuff is still happening. (IMO)

Yeah, I reckon the devil stuff should have been resolved yesterday. It started with the Devil taking down BCG...

So unless they plan on having MJF/White headline Worlds End, there's no point in continuing.

I assune World's End will be the culmination of the Continental Classic though? Not that they can't do both though.

Yeah, I reckon the devil stuff should have been resolved yesterday. It started with the Devil taking down BCG...

So unless they plan on having MJF/White headline Worlds End, there's no point in continuing.

I assune World's End will be the culmination of the Continental Classic though? Not that they can't do both though.
yes, they said that.

I think they should do MJF vs Samoa Joe at World's End.

That's assuming the devil is motivated by BCG and not their relationship with MJF... Given it is likely Cole or his associates, I don't think White is necessary at all to continue it. He isn't the key to the angle.

I can't remember... has the Devil been physically involved in any of the beat downs?

The motivation for it to be Cole is somewhat questionable unless it's a mix of 'Only I'm allowed to be your friend' and 'I love you like a brother but I'm also jealous at the same time'.

Also, Cole looked horrible yesterday. I assumed if the ankle injury was being played up he'd still be hitting the gym and staying in good condition for an eventual return. He certainly looked like a guy who had his ankle reconstructed though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My thoughts re what seems odd Cole/MJF hospital and injury stuff is potentially its for pay off down the line.

When Cole puts the belt and ring in the ring he could easily have grabbed both when he saw JW was going to get them. Still don't like it at all.

The other poor thing for me was Joe not coming back to save MJF makes absolutely no sense. Joe has an agreement with MJF that requires MJF to actually have the title so why would he let him getting beaten that badly he'd likely lose the belt.

Just finished the show.

Eddie Kingston winning clean? Wonder what that means for Final Battle? and why is that show so close to Worlds End? Oversaturation is getting too much here.
Big botch with the Toni Storm finish, the plate clearly hanging out of the tights and the ref ignored it.
Brody King the MVP for mine of all the guys in the multi team tag title ladder match.
Good to see Ospreay sign, as expected.
Swerve vs Hangman was freaking insane, a late match of the year contender. My jaw was on the floor at how far those guys went.
Also enjoyed the world title main event to finish the show.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back