WWE Survivor Series, Sunday 26th November 2023, 12pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

People are reason too much into everything. Seth is the ultimate worker he knows it’s money v Punk and it’s been something that’s been a long time coming.

Drew isn’t going to be pissed off because of Punk he was totally playing up to the heel turn. Could totally see him ousting Priest from the Judgement Day and he takes over.

HHH said in the press conferences he wants superstars who are willing to push themselves get out of their comfort zones and try different stuff. He was implying they don’t wanna sign people that come in and go this is what I do and I’ll keep doing that.

They dropped plenty of breadcrumbs about Punk , Seth himself has dropped numerous over the past couple of months, Cole, Graves, Theory with the Pepsi can , Shinsake basically calling him out with previous Punks statements and the GTS

I think AEW will be fine without him and WWE would have been totally fine without him either but geee it’s hard to argue with the decision given the amount of views and buzz that the return has created already.

I think WWE with Hunter have shown an example here to the talent currently at AEW or anywhere else like Cody has come in and essentially been the biggest star of the company behind Roman Reigns only , Cargill has been presented as a big deal with the signing and Punks clearly going to be at the top end of the tree with programs and promo time. Not saying he is going to sign as I belive he will stay at AEW but it shows to an MJF you come across your going to be treated as a top star.

Meltzer ratings for shits and giggles:
  • Women's war games - 4.5
  • Gunther vs Miz - 3.5
  • Santos Escobar vs Dragon Lee - 3.25
  • Rhea Ripley vs Zoey Stark - 2.75
  • Men's war games - 4.75
-----------
clearly enjoyed the show more than I did.

Wrestling wise, none of the matches were bad (Rhea-Zoey went as expected), but nothing really was earth shattering amazing. Was a bit disappointed as the card on paper was good but a couple of them were cut short before they had time to build up to something great.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back