WWE Fastlane, Sunday 8th October 2023, 11am AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks in great nick. Always good to see him.

No surprise, but crowd seemed a bit dead for the match. Guess it shows what WWE thought by putting in the blatant product placement.

Looks in great nick. Always good to see him.

No surprise, but crowd seemed a bit dead for the match. Guess it shows what WWE thought by putting in the blatant product placement.
I only just had breakfast, but gotta admit that pizza dinner box thingy looked pretty good. Couldn't even tell you where my nearest pizza hut is though.

I don’t know why they do this, some get good theme music and then WWE just change themes for the worse. Makes no sense to me the entrance music is just as important as the character and look of a wrestler.
Don’t want to pay royalties to the song writers/performers.

I don’t know why they do this, some get good theme music and then WWE just change themes for the worse. Makes no sense to me the entrance music is just as important as the character and look of a wrestler.

He's old music is a bit dated, but they should have at least re-jigged it. New one sounds like generic WWE crap.

Great timing for a Country that has already thrown their support behind Hamas by claiming Israel “Brough it on themselves” (along with Qatar who have the F1 tonight)

Sportswashing away the atrocities. Qatar has been buying up everything of late.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season 4 Episode 22 GIF by The Simpsons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back