WWE Elimination Chamber Perth [Saturday Feb 24 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

With a week out, thought it would be a good time to kick things off.

I'll chuck the press conference YouTube links & pre- show (if applicable) here as well.

Press Event:

Kickoff Show

Indi and Candice vs Kabuki Warriors.

Card so far.Live on Binge/Kayo.

1708394745480.png

Last edited:
Roman is coming now.

He never actually said/confirmed that, did he?

Re: Starting time... Just looking at the Foxtel tv guide, it is currently stating that the pre-show is 8:00 - 9:00, so hopefully we get more clarity on the time that the actual main card begins.

I don't know, it's better than it was when I was thinking of not making the trip having paid for it (Mens EC being for the title shot helps a lot), but its still a very ordinary card. None of their top 5 names are even wrestling.

I feel ripped off getting this s**t. I don't even get Rhea in a good match, I get to watch her have to sell for Nia's awful act.

Starting to get concerned.. bought my tickets through On Location. Some American company. Was advised that tickets would be sent 5-7 days before the event. Nothing yet.

Also read some unfavourable reviews about On Location including the fact that there is no meet and greet dinner the night before… it’s a lunch at a pub :/

Maybe I’ve taking it wrong but I thought that was a he wasn’t coming now he is because Seth and Cody are and he wants them to acknowledge him.

Why would you promote tickets to say buy them and acknowledge me?

Again maybe I’ve taken it the wrong way.

Maybe I’ve taking it wrong but I thought that was a he wasn’t coming now he is because Seth and Cody are and he wants them to acknowledge him.

If you watch the video, he says he's not coming but that "somebody better inform" Seth and Cody that they should only acknowledge him on the talk show.

If it's teasing anything its Heyman.

"Do i have to go down there?

No my tribal chief, you have a wise man"

Starting to get concerned.. bought my tickets through On Location. Some American company. Was advised that tickets would be sent 5-7 days before the event. Nothing yet.

Also read some unfavourable reviews about On Location including the fact that there is no meet and greet dinner the night before… it’s a lunch at a pub :/

Tried contacting them? Might be worth contacting your back to do a charge back/dispute and sadly rule it out and get a ticket through other means.

Flying from SA?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only just got my ticket yesterday from Ticketmaster and I purchased as soon as they went on sale. So you should get them very soon.

They are just using their biggest star to promote tickets.

If he or Rock was coming they would announce him like they did Punk to get ticket sales.

I took it as Heyman is likely coming on behalf of Roman.

I used On Location to go to 2013 super bowl (my 49ers lost) and was a great experience. I had to collect my ticket in the morning of the day since i was coming from australia. Maybe they will have the ability for them to do it for you.

I had a a great time back then their was a meet and great with current players and legends 3 hrs before the big game with free food and booze but i guess times have changed.

Tried contacting them? Might be worth contacting your back to do a charge back/dispute and sadly rule it out and get a ticket through other means.

Flying from SA?
Yeah sent them an email. And they get back to you, but a bit annoyed if the Friday night package is cancelled. Was half the reason we were heading there on the Friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back