WWE Elimination Chamber Perth [Saturday Feb 24 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope the next one is Melbourne but I've read that the Queensland government are in talks about WWE/UFC.

Bring Royal Rumble to Melbourne and have it after the Aus Open finishes how good would that be.

Me and my mates were saying they would never do Rumble here but how good would a Money in the Bank in Melbourne or Sydney be.

I'd be okay if they came to Sydney as it's a short flight, but ideally they come to the G eventually.

1 PLE Saudi, 1 PLE England and 1 PLE here would be great.

It would anger the Americans too which is even greater.
I don't know what the magic number would be for the split (7 domestic/5 overseas like last year?), but ideally they should have a Canada PLE in there somewhere more often than not.

Me and my mates were saying they would never do Rumble here but how good would a Money in the Bank in Melbourne or Sydney be.

I'd be okay if they came to Sydney as it's a short flight, but ideally they come to the G eventually.
No chance Melbourne getting such an event. WWE want that government money upfront and Victoria be broke

I’d say next event is 100 percent nailed on to be in Sydney. Maybe Survivor Series or the like

No chance Melbourne getting such an event. WWE want that government money upfront and Victoria be broke

I’d say next event is 100 percent nailed on to be in Sydney. Maybe Survivor Series or the like

I don't know that Sydney has a great venue. The SFS at Moore Park might be just a touch smaller than they like, and the shape of Homebush Stadium would be beyond diabolical for wrestling.

I think if they were to do a SD or Raw before or after a Melbourne PPV, the Arena at Sydney Olympic Park would probably be the front runner, and I don't think the Victorian budget has anything to do with whether they'll cough up money for wrestling, they're still paying for all sorts of events.

BRB starting a gofundme to bring the Rumble to Perth
Sydney & Melbourne can GAGF

Would love for them to do a Raw after an Australian ple.

Also the wrestlers and wwe don't have to rush back to the US once the event is over
I know we were originally going to get a SmackDown but it would have meant both shows would have taken place in RAC Arena.

We opted to have the one stadium show instead.

Meltzer star ratings for "fun":
Asuka/Kairi vs Indi/Candice: 2.5
Women's EC: 3.75
Balor/Priest vs Dunne/Bate: 4.25
Men's EC: 4.25
Rhea vs Nia: 3

Metzer is a putz women’s chamber match easily best match of the night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back