NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

I marked hard for Enzo! It's incredible how over he is, especially after being away so long.

I'd say get them on the main roster... but they'd get them to do exactly what Enzo did this week with no backstory whatsoever, and they'd look ridiculous. Like Emma. And Paige. And Adam Rose. And Bo Dallas.

I could only wish to be a Certified G :(

badda bing badda boom, realest guy in the room

why are the Vaudevillains using a senton bomb? That's not old-timey.

Senton bomb off the top of a penny farthing would be the absolute goat

I remember reading somewhere that the plan was to push Slate Randall all the way to the title scene to replace some of the guys who might be going to the main roster soon. Interesting to see him go, especially since The Rock would probably be a supporter of his.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a little more excited by the Devitt tweet. KENTA isn't really what the WWE seems to think he is - yes, an amazing wrestler. But not much of a personality; I've also seen a lot of his NOAH and ROH work, and his best work seemed to be 7-10 years ago.

Devitt, however, was right in his sweet spot of being over in NJPW before WWE signed him. I'm not sure about his size, nor am I sure how his promos will come across on WWE tv - but if there's one thing that other 'non-performance centre trainees' or other 'indy stars' have shown us, it's that all the WWE training in the world won't help you get over. Experience as a major guy in another, albeit smaller promotion is what seems to help guys get over.

Ahh so head to head with Impact Wrestling. It will probably get more viewers as well.
Looking forward to it. Especially the NXT Championship match. Would love for Steen to interfere and cost Zayn the title setting up a Steen v Zayn feud....HOLY s**t that would be awesome. I loved their previous battles so it definitely will not disappoint.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back