Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
It's well known that if you don't qualify directly to immigrate to Oz you can go to NZ and wait a few years, get cictizenship and come over to oz.

So the asylum seekers who have been refused might now go to NZ after many of the first batch of tampa refugees also went there.

Have we agreed they will never get NZ citizenship therefore cannot 'ever' come to oz as the govt says ?

Perhaps not so 'strong' on migration after all

Not directly related, but since you mentioned Tampa ......

I saw a doco on the ABC (where else) about the reunion of the Tampa's skipper and the 'illegals' in NZ. It was heartwarming stuff - this man was truly loved by these poor sods. They considered him to be part of their families.

It was interesting to see how well they had integrated into NZ society, and pleasing to see the children doing so well with their education. I'm sure NZ will benefit from their arrival.

Originally posted by bunsen burner
Yes, NZ is the ******** of the antipodean region. No doubt about it.

And 20-30 years ahead of Australia in terms of its immigration policy and processing.

We deride the Kiwis for being backward. Yet they are 1000 times more pro-active in intergrating new arrivals into their community than we are.

Under Johnny Howard we are fast becoming the Texas of the South Pacific. He is a global embarrassment.

JF

Well that solves it then - all illegals, go to the land of the long white cloud instead of Australia. Plus if you come to here, Nauru, or Christmas Island again, we will send you off to NZ.

Originally posted by JF_Bay_22_SCG
And 20-30 years ahead of Australia in terms of its immigration policy and processing.

We deride the Kiwis for being backward. Yet they are 1000 times more pro-active in intergrating new arrivals into their community than we are.

Under Johnny Howard we are fast becoming the Texas of the South Pacific. He is a global embarrassment.

JF
It was a joke you NTTAWWTter.

Originally posted by myee8
Well that solves it then - all illegals, go to the land of the long white cloud instead of Australia. Plus if you come to here, Nauru, or Christmas Island again, we will send you off to NZ.

..and you can come back in 2 yrs time as a NZ citizen, just don't expect us to like you !

I met a few people in NZ who were only there as they were not accepted into Australia. As soon as they got NZ citizenship they were on their way to Australia. They were all fully aware of the fact that it was a Back door to Australia.

Originally posted by rubberman
I met a few people in NZ who were only there as they were not accepted into Australia. As soon as they got NZ citizenship they were on their way to Australia. They were all fully aware of the fact that it was a Back door to Australia.

Then they can head up to Surfers or the Gold Coast with the rest of there Kiwi mates and the Oz. taxpayer will send there money to them each fortnight while they lay back on the beach and s***can the nasty ocker types that inhabit this country:rolleyes:

I work with ALOT of Kiwi's in the Oil and Gas Industry on the Rigs. They bag the hell out of Australia, work over here because there is no work in NZ, then they fly out of Australia at the end of their shifts onboard.

Originally posted by 1jasonoz
I work with ALOT of Kiwi's in the Oil and Gas Industry on the Rigs. They bag the hell out of Australia, work over here because there is no work in NZ, then they fly out of Australia at the end of their shifts onboard.

you racists are incredible, is there anyone you like? everyone's coming here to take your jobs and start living in your backyards, Howard has got the majority just where he wants them , HATING anyone and everybody, pathetic the lot of you......................dave

Originally posted by demon_dave
you racists are incredible, is there anyone you like? everyone's coming here to take your jobs and start living in your backyards, Howard has got the majority just where he wants them , HATING anyone and everybody, pathetic the lot of you......................dave

You are an Idiot! The reason the Kiwi's can come here undercut local wages and conditions is because Howard lets them do it. Whilst working in Australia in the Maritime Industry, Howard and Co exempts them from paying tax, exempts them from over 10 differant pieces of legislation which he requires locals to comply with. Because of Howard locals ARE lossing jobs to these people simple.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back