Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SquishyKitty , you are thanking Shell for that Daily Kitty page? I thought it came from TurtleMaster ? Because I looked it up too . And I haven't read anything from Shell today (and I caught be wrong again):$...
She's lost it, CatMarie- and you're losing it, too ^^^ ;)
Better get out and have some more fun before the rest of your mind wanders off without you! ;)

Why are we having a tag team in here? Everytime I log on, I find that everyone left half an hour ago. I then log off and see that someone logs back in just after I've left.
Where are you, Rainfall ?
You should be waking up about now. :)
I am up now but I could be asleep for another four or five hours if I wanted

TC you are aren't far off going past my amount of posts on here in less than a year! And I thought I wasted too much time on here :)
Hey TC

85a4d7baf2af259534b46e1132c6baf4081d22c15d72c0b83d3b0716a1204756.jpg

Only 30,000 posts ahead,shouldn't take you long

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are we having a tag team in here? Everytime I log on, I find that everyone left half an hour ago. I then log off and see that someone logs back in just after I've left.
Where are you, Rainfall ?
You should be waking up about now. :)
I found that too Teri :( Was just here, talking to myself :oops:

Hey TC

85a4d7baf2af259534b46e1132c6baf4081d22c15d72c0b83d3b0716a1204756.jpg

Only 30,000 posts ahead,shouldn't take you long
Probably only about six months for Teri to catch up to you JUB, so start your posting frenzy! lol

i_can_typing-26439.gif

You on the left - me on the right ;)
You on the left - me on the right :$
Choking on my morning coffee! Morning coffee sprayed all over iPad, front of nightie, morning coffee table, remote controls, Persian rug, Haivianas on the floor, sofa, the whole sunroom!!! :eek: :D

Can someone explain the context of Please Explain?

I see it posted a lot.
After Pauline Hanson's maiden speech in Parliament Tracey Cruro asked on 60 Minutes if she was xenophobic, she replied, "please explain?". Her response became a much-parodied catchphrase in Australian culture.

Ah true. Another nickname to add to my list of nicknames.

It would have been better if SquishyKitty had said that to save herself, but I guess she has lost the plot :p:D
I get it now, it's early, brain is still in 'Park'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back