Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing nothing about your size, shape or colouring... (or fashion, for that matter...)- I'd say go the pink or, on that website, the grey "Innovate" or blue "slither". If you want lighter/brighter colours and not grey/blue, then the light blue "Madison" looks nice.
Good luck!!
(SquishyKitty is the one to ask about all things fashion! Where are you, Kitty?)
I think the blue Slither is gorgeous + would really suit you Shell, esp your colouring. Also love the Saturn dress for you Shell. What about the black Heidi lace? Too pretty for you? Either the blue Slither or the Saturn for a masquerade dinner - both have some mystery about them! If you have a high neckline, then don't go for a very ornate mask. With the Saturn dress you could really have a fabulous WOW mask!

Er no dress first, then get a mask to match the dress.
No, I'd choose the mask first because there are such a variety from Venetian, to cat, to owl masks! Where are you getting your mask from?

Well today the govt is facing legal action for saving lives whilst the former are lauded for costing thousands of lives - go figure. I am not seeking a political argument but it just seems very strange to me that this is the world we live in.

Not Coronas Kitty, a quiet chilled white (and that is not a racist comment either!).
I agree with you allrighty, it is very strange indeed! Probably, why I'm not fond of very many humans :(

Well it's black and white! Too bad I'm not going to Derby Day..

26161_O-213x320.jpg

Dont mind this either.
This one would be gorgeous on you Shell!

Slither dress is fabby too!
27207_F_COBALT_RECOLOURED-213x320.jpg

Saturn dress
27205_O-213x320.jpg

I do like the Neptune dress, but you are right, it's more a dress for the races.

Or this style -

26101A_BACK%20IN-213x320.jpg
26101_F_INK-213x320.jpg

Now this is sooooooo me!!!
26156_F_PEACOCK-323x485.jpg

I hated red wine all my life, my cousin tho said "you'll like it one day dw" sure enough around late 20s.

Also may have had something to do with the fact in my mid-20s i practically sculled a bottle of white wine before going out, then it all came up at 7am in the hotel kitchen basin, then I never touched the stuff for another 5 years+. :$
I had a situation like that when I was about 13, my Dad was away on business + Mum went out + left me at home, which was fantastic! Except that I decided to have boiled potatoes with butter + chives for dinner + I got stuck into Dad's Scotch! I was so sick, threw up all over my bed, when I was passed out lol Mum called the Dr + felt guilty - but it didn't put me off Scotch, I just couldn't eat boiled potatoes for 25 years!!!

This one would be gorgeous on you Shell!

Slither dress is fabby too!
27207_F_COBALT_RECOLOURED-213x320.jpg

Saturn dress
27205_O-213x320.jpg

I do like the Neptune dress, but you are right, it's more a dress for the races.

Or this style -

26101A_BACK%20IN-213x320.jpg
26101_F_INK-213x320.jpg

Now this is sooooooo me!!!
26156_F_PEACOCK-323x485.jpg

The top 2 were the other ones I had my eye on too, no joke!!!!

Great minds ;)

IDK, just some cheap crappy one.
NOOOOO!!!! Are you creative? There are plenty of designs around + you could cut it out + cover it with glitter to match your dress!

The top 2 were the other ones I had my eye on too, no joke!!!!

Great minds ;)
The Slither dress - that's the three of us liking that one. But the Saturn is stunning! You'd be a bombshell in that dress!

Hurry up + choose the dress, so we can look at shoes + jewellery!!! lol

I'm such a girl, aren't I? But now I've put on so much weight I won't buy clothes!!! So it's fun to choose with you + Teri.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God I kinda hope all these dresses dont suit or fit well. HOW AM I GOING TO CHOOSE!?!?!?!

And they aren't the cheapest either, a couple of those dresses would set you back $350+
Get the Saturn dress + the Neptune dress, can't go wrong. Although the pale pink is stunning, but much more dressy.

Hurry up + choose the dress, so we can look at shoes + jewellery!!! lol

I'm such a girl, aren't I? But now I've put on so much weight I won't buy clothes!!! So it's fun to choose with you + Teri.

Lol. I'm planning on catching the bus (YES THE BUS CBF'D DRIVING) to Highpoint. Its a friggin nightmare of a shopping centre that one, and that is where that shop is.

So yeah probs Sat. Will keep you posted.

Get your kids to make it a school for you! I have a gorgeous black mask with feathers + crystals, but it's in storage!!! Would look fabulous with any of the dresses you like.

How about this Lace filigree mask
_dFiligree_metal_masks_PHANTOM_DROP.jpg

And trying to avoid buying a new bag and shoes. Just adds up to too much! Plus I have plenty of shoes that would/could match, plus a couple clutches (a plain black Guess one and a dark silver one) that would match.

Got awesome Sawvoski earrings i could wear too. So its just a mission for a dress this time!! And mask.

Feathered Masks!!!

http://www.justposhmasks.com/category/1/Feathered_Masks/

Cat Masks

http://www.justposhmasks.com/search.asp

I'm so into this!!!

And trying to avoid buying a new bag and shoes. Just adds up to too much! Plus I have plenty of shoes that would/could match, plus a couple clutches (a plain black Guess one and a dark silver one) that would match.

Got awesome Sawvoski earrings i could wear too. So its just a mission for a dress this time!! And mask.
What colour shoes do you have to go with the Saturn dress? The silver clutch sounds perfect.

Feathered Masks!!!

http://www.justposhmasks.com/category/1/Feathered_Masks/

Cat Masks

http://www.justposhmasks.com/search.asp

I'm so into this!!!

What colour shoes do you have to go with the Saturn dress? The silver clutch sounds perfect.

IDK- dont even know I'm getting that yet. But I got lots of style of heels (well imo anyway), black patent HH, black peep toes, silver peep toes, brown heels (several of those), etc. I should be okay with shoes.

The only real colour I need is "nude", pretty dumb since they go with pretty much everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back