Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo hoo,hopefully Shell will stop cursing like a drunken sailor now

Not #%&@*#^ likely

Obama-lol.gif

So can't hold his liquor ?

;)
I just said in the autopsy thread v Carlton that you're a healthy tonic around here....

Exhibits A and B :thumbsu::p

Yep- we need JUBJUB to balance out all the negativity and whining on the board :)
Keep up the good work, Jub!
Some people just take things way too seriously on this board.Thankfully those people don't post in this thread and will never see me list their names here ;

SUCKER

made you look

It was no trouble at all. It was nice to put a face to the usernames for Shell and The Sim Dog and I should say Shell remember how I said I couldn't come to the pregame because I was going to the game with Carlton rellies, well it turns out I could have, they all bailed late afternoon that day and didn't go to the game and didn't tell me until and hour before the game. Soft effort right:)

Oh and Sim correct me if I'm wrong but you're the guy I see regularly on the cricket board??

Anyway bots I was watching the game with a Liverpool hating Man U fan and a Gerrard hating Arsenal fan. Fare to say we loved the game:) :)
I didn't watch the game as I went to bed :$ but it sounds like you had good company for the game.

Did you end up glassing that woman at the Carlton game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yo what happened at the pub after I left?

Did you finally get thru that god awful jar of marmalade? :D
yeah the jar was pretty gross but i finished it

not much happened. Watched the pies smash GC, wooshette came, The Prosecutor too, and tigerland left pretty smashed to go to some girls place in kew

Some chick sitting next to me on the train has fallen asleep and she's drifting ever so slowly, closer and closer to me. Her head is about to rest on my shoulder and I'm becoming uncomfortable. What the hell should I do?
is she hot?

Otherwise just get up and move seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back