Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tell her a smart car has to be driven by a smart woman, you'll win hands down because there isn't such a thing.
tumblr_nndd76Pejg1qa9oovo1_400.gif

Nah,best I

7930175_orig.jpg

:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vic has 12
New Year*
Australia Day*
Labour Day*
Good Friday*
Easter Saturday
Easter Sunday
Easter Monday*
ANZAC Day*
Queens Birthday*
(Grand Final Parade- in the pipeline)
Melbourne Cup
Christmas Day*
Boxing Day*

WA has 10 (Easter Saturday and Easter Sunday aren't included, nor is Melb Cup, but we have WA Day (used to be called Foundation Day) in June and moved the Queen's birthday to the end of Sept, in addition to the asterisked holidays above.

Adelaide have the asterisked plus Proclamation Day and the Adelaide Cup.
NSW is similar to Vic and the banks etc have an additional day.

Tassie say they have less but every region has their own Royal Show Day in addition to the Royal Hobart Regatta (or Recreation Day for the parts of the state that don't have that RHR Day off) and Easter Tuesday, as well as all of the above asterisked holidays.

I can see why they're sucking the funds out of the GST with that many public holidays, the lazy bastards!!
I can see why we don't allow you (yes you must ask us, your overlords first:D) many Public Holidays. The first time in 100 years you sandgropers have something of value:p Now get back to work peasants;)

I can see why we don't allow you (yes you must ask us, your overlords first:D) many Public Holidays. The first time in 100 years you sandgropers have something of value:p Now get back to work peasants;)
Something of value? Yes, we have- and you want us to dig it out of the ground, process and sell it and give you the money 'cos you buggers are too bloody lazy (or can't stop hugging your frigging trees for long enough) to come over and help dig it up! :D

Something of value? Yes, we have- and you want us to dig it out of the ground, process and sell it and give you the money 'cos you buggers are too bloody lazy (or can't stop hugging your frigging trees for long enough) to come over and help dig it up! :D
I'd rather cut down trees to build roads than hug them

:eek:

Blasphemy!!! You are obviously not a Tasmanian!! :eek:

You'd be crucified (on an approved product made from a renewable source) if any of the Taswegians around here heard you say that! ;)
Lol no I'm not inbred :p

Also I'd like to continue forcing people from their homes so the East-West Link can be built.

Lol no I'm not inbred :p

Also I'd like to continue forcing people from their homes so the East-West Link can be built.
A pro east west link poster. Well that's a breath of fresh air:)

But let's pay 339m to NOT build the road. Tsk tsk tsk:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back