Discussion [OFF-TOPIC] What are you listening to right now?

Remove this Banner Ad

fratellis

actually 80% of the time for about a month

you've ruined me Stewart2Austin El_Scorcho
Have you gotten into some of their singles? Stacie Anne, Cigarello, Johnny Come Last, The Gutaratti and Dirty Barry Stole a Bluebird are good starting points if you haven't.

Have you gotten into some of their singles? Stacie Anne, Cigarello, Johnny Come Last, The Gutaratti and Dirty Barry Stole a Bluebird are good starting points if you haven't.
I only have Costello and Here We Stand

I'll be on this ride for a few months yet
I just bought the Royal Blood album and put it in my car and I like it but i'm really missing Here We Stand.
It's a good album (RB) but it'll probably be easily forgettable I feel.

Here We Stand is great but it's not as great as Costello. I pretty much skip 'Mistress Mabel' every time too - I just really don't like that track. Babydoll is a standout.

I only have Costello and Here We Stand

I'll be on this ride for a few months yet

It's a good album (RB) but it'll probably be easily forgettable I feel.

Here We Stand is great but it's not as great as Costello. I pretty much skip 'Mistress Mabel' every time too - I just really don't like that track. Babydoll is a standout.

My Friend John, Look Out Sunshine, Babydoll, Tell Me A Lie, Acid Jazz Singer, Lupe Brown, Milk and Money are standouts.

* me dead what a great album.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been listening to Mistress Mabel a lot because I never used to before and it's 'newer' than the other songs to me.

Jesus Stole My Baby is underrated IMO.

Same! After initially basically ignoring it as the poppy lead single, i'm not really getting into it.

It's such a solid album. Not one bad track.

I couldn't just list everything.

Heady Tale is probably my least favourite song on there and it's still fantastic.
I like A Heady Tale. It's actually a load of fun to sing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back