Discussion [OFF-TOPIC] What are you listening to right now?

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to watch his vids in like, year 11. Struggling to believe how the 16 year old Handawg found him funny

Yeha my best mate went to school with him

Followed Tris since he first got 100 likes on his page. I loved reading the countless screenshots he posted terrorising the intellectually inept on Facebook

He and Lewis ultimately took the whole think a bit too far, attracting attention of fanboys who were just as cringeworthy as Tris' targets.

Yeha my best mate went to school with him

Followed Tris since he first got 100 likes on his page. I loved reading the countless screenshots he posted terrorising the intellectually inept on Facebook

He and Lewis ultimately took the whole think a bit too far, attracting attention of fanboys who were just as cringeworthy as Tris' targets.
I had a few long winded chats with him a while back, he's a really smart dude, great music taste too. The whole ACA/Hitler dress up thing was cringeworthy but I think he's over the whole eceleb thing now.

Watching and talking s**t in those first facebeef page posts was so funny. Same campaigners, aaaaalways the greek Oakleigh types bit the bait every time. Then there were the lads...

What about when he convinced an Adlay to travel all the way from Coburg to Elsty for a 'fight', all from the comfort of his home in NZ

TOO good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back