Official LFFL 2014 Fixture revealing

Remove this Banner Ad

In a different turn of events compared to most years, I'll be revealing a round each day/couple of days starting from Round 1 and writing a little bit about it. At the end I'll put it all in a separate thread along with the Skooks Cup fixture!

I'll post Round 1 once I've randomised it!

Round13.png
The Repeaters vs. The Cheetahs​
TRFC vs. Animals run wild​
City Oval Plovers vs. The Ladyboys​
Safety Bay Stormers vs. Classy Gentlemen​
Woodville Warriors vs. Melbourne Heat​
Mozzie Bites vs. South-Eastern Polar Bears​
The Alley Gators vs. American Rednecks​
The first round of the 2014 LFFL season kicks off with some great matches. The Repeaters vs. The Cheetahs is one everyone will be watching as is the Mozzie Bites vs. South-Eastern Polar Bears. Both matches are fought between potential top four sides and premiership contenders. Only two can walk away with wins so a tough win against a good opponent can really set the season up. In other matches, Classy Gentlemen and Safety Bay Stormers face off in what should be a good contest while BoshtrichBurger and DeeWong6996 get to kick off their rivalry again in round 1. All eyes will be on The Alley Gators to see if they can walk the walk against the highly rated American Rednecks while The Ladyboys welcome the new kid on the block as they face the City Oval Plovers. In what will probably be the blow out of the round, Drew23 gets a leg up on the other contenders, meeting TRFC in the first round.​

Round21.png
Animals run wild vs. The Repeaters​
The Ladyboys vs. The Cheetahs​
Classy Gentlemen vs. TRFC​
Melbourne Heat vs. City Oval Plovers​
South-Eastern Polar Bears vs. Safety Bay Stormers​
American Rednecks vs. Woodville Warriors​
The Alley Gators vs. Mozzie Bites​
Round 2 kicks off with some games that every bit as good as round 1. Animals run wild and The Repeaters were both undefeated in 2013 till they faced off and it looks to be just as exciting, albeit earlier next year. The Ladyboys meet The Cheetahs which should be another cracking match with both teams firmly in premiership contention. Another match worth highlighting could be Melbourne Heat facing off against the City Oval Plovers with Jordie_tackles getting his crack at DeeWong6996 after a tough first round. amos renews hostilities with the Danger in Texas who famously said the Mozzie Bites were a team his chargers could beat in 2013, something that didn't end well. In other matches, Classy Gentlemen face off against TRFC; South-Eastern Polar Bears face the Safety Bay Stormers; and the American Rednecks meet the Woodville Warriors.​

I'm actually confident I can beat him this year. Hopefully it turns out better than last time.
You seemed pretty confident last year from memeory as well. Anyway, you should beat us. Our depth falls away right after Riewoldt, Franklin, Liberatore, Sandilands and Masten.

You seemed pretty confident last year from memeory as well. Anyway, you should beat us. Our depth falls away right after Riewoldt, Franklin, Liberatore, Sandilands and Masten.
Ben Howlett dislikes this.

round-3.jpg

The Repeaters vs. The Ladyboys​
Animals run wild vs. Classy Gentlemen​
The Cheetahs vs. Melbourne Heat​
TRFC vs. South-Eastern Polar Bears​
City Oval Plovers vs. American Rednecks​
Safety Bay Stormers vs. The Alley Gators​
Woodville Warriors vs. Mozzie Bites​
The Repeaters continue their tough start to the year, facing another premiership contender in The Ladyboys. Both sides will be very keen to get one up over the other and could well help shape the ladder. Animals run wild faces Classy Gentlemen in what could be an interesting clash if Gentlemen can draft well. The City Oval Plovers have been drafting well and would back themselves against a talented American Rednecks. The Cheetahs get a chance to knock off the Melbourne Heat, while in the more one sided games, South-Eastern Polar Bears face TRFC and the Mozzie Bites meet Woodville. In the last match, Safety Bay and The Alley Gators will both believe they can get those points.​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just realised... You got my team name wrong againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

:(
Lol my bad, a guy on another forum had a team called the Woodville Warriors. We'll get it right before 2014 :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back