Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2006
NSW
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Manchester City, Western Sydney W
Hi everyone,

I am a Manchester City Football Club fan.

It is an exciting time for our club with a strong crop of quality players who have been developed by the club, but also mixed in are a few stars who we have acquired.

I really do believe we have what it takes to win the coveted English Title.

I rate the competitions in the following order:

1) English Premier League
2) European champions league, FA cup
3) UEFA Cup, World Club Cup
4) League Cup and others

I am confident we can do well in all competitions.

GO CITY!

Re: *******Official Manchester City Football Club Thread*******

You're not in the Champions League and World Club Championship mate, nor do you have the qualities to get anywhere near the PL title.

Next.

Given the Thomas Cook Trophy is the most prestigious one that I've seen us win, I'd be happy with anything.

League Cup this season would be a dream come true, to be honest just making a final at Wembley would be more than I ever expected.

lol, why wasn't this thread created before the w/e?

Haven't seen a clearer case of jumping on the bandwagon, you'd put some Man U supporters to shame.

oh God. Please can we not have the stupid bandwagon debate again.

Clearly moomba isn't a bandwagoner, and i have seen the other guys around here a little, so maybe they decided to make a thread about it, big deal.

Anyway, my uncle from England is a Man C supporter. I bet he's happy atm.

oh God. Please can we not have the stupid bandwagon debate again.

Clearly moomba isn't a bandwagoner, and i have seen the other guys around here a little, so maybe they decided to make a thread about it, big deal.

Anyway, my uncle from England is a Man C supporter. I bet he's happy atm.

Yes I know moomba isn't.

Funny time to start an official team thread though. Btw, the person who started the thread had never posted in the "Football Board". That was his first post.

Just pointing it out. He seems nice so maybe I was a little harsh, but my team did just get thrashed so I deserve to be given some slack. :p

Moomba's the biggest bandwagoner of them all, he's known of this whole takeover business for years

Moomba's the biggest bandwagoner of them all, he's known of this whole takeover business for years

It's true, it's part of a 15 year bandwagoning master plan so cunning you wouldn't believe it.

I'm also about to jump off the North Melbourne bandwagon, just so I can jump back on it in time for our next power decade.

I don't post here often but a really good win, obviously!!

The understanding between Jo, Robinho and SWP seems to be coming together quickly despite only a few games together for the club. Also good that the goals were shared around and hopefully we don't rely on the likes of Jo, Robinho and SWP all the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

packed_train.jpg

****, not much room. I guess I could hop on the roof

packed_train.jpg

****, not much room. I guess I could hop on the roof

Beat me to it...

Fact of the matter is, there hasnt been much use of Moomba having a thread to talk to himself in... There are other Crowboi, someone else etc...

You only sing when your cashed up
Sing when your cashed up...
You only sing when your cashed up

Who do you thinks driving.... ;)

me!:cool: b23 is leading this bandwagon.. (i mean if city want to learn about winning stuff then i'm the man to go to, following one of the worlds most successful clubs means it'd be selfish of me not to share some of my wisdom with the blue half of manchester)

(also, cheering for robinho is a great way to piss off my dear mate youngsaint:p)

Official "I started to support Man City 10 days ago" thread.

I'm pretty sure SLC created this thread an hour or so before the Pompey match, so I think all bandwagoning claims in this thread are a bit unfounded...

Either way, every "official city" thread in the past has kinda died on here. This one will probably survive simply because of the jealous heckling that has already started to pour in from West Ham fans and the like! ;)

I'm pretty sure SLC created this thread an hour or so before the Pompey match, so I think all bandwagoning claims in this thread are a bit unfounded...

Either way, every "official city" thread in the past has kinda died on here. This one will probably survive simply because of the jealous heckling that has already started to pour in from West Ham fans and the like! ;)

I think it was the opening post that caused bandwagon claims as it was pretty weird you must admit.

Not sure if he meant you are going to win the 'coveted English Title' this year or not, and why the rankings of his preferred silverware. Champs League? :confused:

No surprise though, as this dimwit created two Manchester City threads on the Australian Football Board. Yes, two (2).

I think it was the opening post that caused bandwagon claims as it was pretty weird you must admit.

That's why I said a bit unfounded ;) The talk of ranking silverware was rather whack, I'll admit. Silverware would be nice, but what's really important is another double over those filthy bastards! That's programmed in to me and every other proper city fan out there!!

That's why I said a bit unfounded ;) The talk of ranking silverware was rather whack, I'll admit. Silverware would be nice, but what's really important is another double over those filthy bastards! That's programmed in to me and every other proper city fan out there!!
And I don't think as city fans we really deserve to be able to rank silverware!! Any bloody silverware will do!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back