Manchester City FC Thread - Champions of England, Europe & The World

Remove this Banner Ad

CWlPh7lWsAA8gLl.jpg:large

CWlVcVWW4AAJkiy.png

looks like it'll be in a circle and going old school. like it.

likely to be the reveal of the new badge

Last edited:

well to divert attention away from the likelihood of arsenal going in completely dry

CWw49TiWIAACLT2.jpg:large

apparently this is the new badge. yay, pretty.

A ship in a badge is safe but that's not what ships are for.

I'd be happy if that is the badge, a good nod to history but a bit more of a modern look. Didnt mind the current one but think this would be better.

Why the change moomba?

Has there been a movement from supporters? I don't mind the current one at all and don't understand the need to change????

The new one was never as popular as the old one, but I don't think too many had a problem with it.

Not sure why the change to be honest, whether or not they're trying to have a CFG style of badge. Or just a marketing thing, sell more merchandise with a new style badge.

The new one was never as popular as the old one, but I don't think too many had a problem with it.

Not sure why the change to be honest, whether or not they're trying to have a CFG style of badge. Or just a marketing thing, sell more merchandise with a new style badge.

Yeah I don't really give a * either way and I think the consultation with the supporters has been great but it all seems a bit pointless.

Have had some great interaction with the club membership department of late. Issue with renewing my Cityzen membership but the club were all over it and looked after me really well. Constant follow up and multiple people engaging with me over it.

Great stuff from an organisation that size.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

city_watch has launched his new site

http://mcfcwatch.com/

it's a beauty. highly recommend the pod if you havent listened, interesting viewpoints and not just stuff that suits to popular opinion.

and in a time shorter than a vincent kompany injury return, the site is down due to traffic.

Bugger me it's an away win. And one worth staying up for...eventually.

A bit worrying that it still requires individual brilliance more than build up play to get back into the game, and it was something of an escape act with all of KDB, Merlin and Sterling having forgettable games.

But I'll take the end result every time :D

sounds like my first football love has retired. adieu big darius.

first game i ever saw. my mate was trying to get me to support utd, and i just didnt like them at all. this was off the back of the socceroos boom because previously i never had anything to do with the sport. as im always a sucker for an underdog, i fell straight away. the more i researched, the more parallels i saw between city and west adelaide. darius was my first, i loved him mostly because of his name, but also cos every time he played he busted his guts playing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back