Official: Question Time - with star Dragons' vice captain Easty.

Remove this Banner Ad

We'll go with a lack of finals experience. We'll be better for the experience.

Haha. ****. :eek:

Umm.. Not sure what our end of season trip will be yet, something to discuss with the boys I guess.

Looks like we're off to the Windies :D

In breaking news Dwayne Leverock has devoured a 14 year old Australian Fantasy Footballer. In a statement, Mr Leverock said the Southern Dragon underestimated his surprising agility and pace, and paid the price: "It's probably the second best catch of my life," he said, "He tasted a lot like tinned meat, though."

More details as they come to hand...

In breaking news Dwayne Leverock has devoured a 14 year old Australian Fantasy Footballer. In a statement, Mr Leverock said the Southern Dragon underestimated his surprising agility and pace, and paid the price: "It's probably the second best catch of my life," he said, "He tasted a lot like tinned meat, though."

More details as they come to hand...

Andonis had a good season too.....

Such a shame :(

Easty, a question that many people in the SFA are probably wondering. How big are your girlfriends jugs, and can you provide photographic evidence?

Easty, a question that many people in the SFA are probably wondering. How big are your girlfriends jugs, and can you provide photographic evidence?

Currently single... ladies.

Ex-gf's were a very decent size considering she was 5'2" (Pics unavailable unfortunately)

What are your opinion on the Hawks recruiting style?

It's obviously working, so good on them. I haven't read any backlash to it recently so I think it's time for some other clubs to follow their lead.

Who do you think will sign with a different club and who will resign for next season?

Honestly don't think their will be much movement. Most of the people that wanted out during trade week are now content where they are.

Besides, If I had any targets I wouldn't be making them public.

I think you're a spud and a terrible vc. Please share your thoughts on this statement.

I was consistently 9th or higher in your top 50. So I think you don't even believe your own statement.

Who is your favourite pants man?

Not sure. You're my favourite pantsless man though. :heart::heart::heart:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why has harps resorted to a stupid alias?

Why has harps resorted to a stupid alias?

Why hasnt Jobe reported Harps again?

Where is Jobe?

What is Jobe?

Why the **** do you think I care enough to respond to those?

Why isn't the star Dragons vice captain answering any questions?

Work, presentation night and footy.

Predict the biggest move of the off season?

If you read my answer on page 4 (30pp noobs) to a similar question you'll see my answer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back