Oh God, how crap are Footscray?

Remove this Banner Ad

MaddAdam

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Podcaster North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
In the not so distant future
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Needed umpires to gift them a goal and avoid defeat to GWS.

Pathetic mob.

Bottom 4 for sure this year.

Hopeless.

Jesus guys, it's the NAB cup.

Don't make me list all the teams that did well in the NAB only to flip s**t in the AFL season

Some are saying "Oh, it is just the NAB Cup".

But the myriad glaring shitnesses of the Dogs were thrown into clear relief just there.

I've predicted all off season they'll go the big tank this year. Starting from the get go maybe? or maybe they really are just that s**t.

They can't afford to tank, not with the lowest membership tally in Victoria.

I think they are just generally s**t. No good youth coming through, senior players on their last legs, no spark etc.

The ol' toothless Bullflogs are gawwwn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But the myriad glaring shitnesses of the Dogs were thrown into clear relief just there.

I've predicted all off season they'll go the big tank this year. Starting from the get go maybe? or maybe they really are just that s**t.

Yeah nah.

NAB cup results never indicated how the regular season would go.

Trying too hard, DOS

Ward already appears to have taken his game up a notch now he's in a truly professional environment and getting top quality coaching.

I dont have Foxtel, but I'm assuming that North must have been the clearly dominant team last night.

Says the one whose team lost to North

And then they beat Hawthorn.

Dogs getting done by a 1/4 strength Collingwood team.

If the Dogs had played any of the teams from last night, they'd have got flogged badly.

Going to be a long and brutal few years for Dogs fans.

No wonder their membership has severely dropped off.

And then they beat Hawthorn.

Dogs getting done by a 1/4 strength Collingwood team.

If the Dogs had played any of the teams from last night, they'd have got flogged badly.

So why are you beating up the Dogs if they're so weak? Get a bit of self-confidence out of creating pointless threads on an online forum?

Chest out, feel big :thumbsu:

Does that mean that footscray don't look ordinary? Ahhh B13 reasoning, it never ceases to deliver.
Quote me, Mr Assumptions.

Dogs were shithouse. Just pointing out some irony

Remove this Banner Ad

Back