OKFL - Pre Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no affiliation with All Blacks, the fact my name has 'black' in it is coincidence.

You have to have a pretty impressive footballing CV before you get selected for interleague duties at the age of 18. Four or five solid games of senior football isn't really enough to warrant representative duty.

I have no affiliation with All Blacks, the fact my name has 'black' in it is coincidence.

You have to have a pretty impressive footballing CV before you get selected for interleague duties at the age of 18. Four or five solid games of senior football isn't really enough to warrant representative duty.

Sure. I would have thought you would have to have a pretty impressive first 5 games of the season to make the squad. Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldnt the inform players get the interleague duties? Age shouldn't be a factor. That is why interleague teams are a joke, the best players arnt picked, the teams are picked on a name basis. How many times has Bull been in Benalla's top players this year compared to the young fella?

Sure. I would have thought you would have to have a pretty impressive first 5 games of the season to make the squad. Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldnt the inform players get the interleague duties? Age shouldn't be a factor. That is why interleague teams are a joke, the best players arnt picked, the teams are picked on a name basis. How many times has Bull been in Benalla's top players this year compared to the young fella?
My point is that at such a young age it is a bit hard to ascertain whether a young player is at the quality for representative honours and not just having a good few games. The difference between a 19-year-old with a year of senior football behind them and a first year player is immense.

May as well talk to a brick wall blackout.. I think kvroo is up set he wasn't selected or he's still up set that they got smashed on the weekend lol

Just read the chronicle, another good write up by Scott Anderson on the interleague. looks like a fantastic squad to choose from this season. couple of big names there.

Just wanted to point out what a top post this is:thumbsu::D

Can you blokes please stop filling this forum full of crap!! I mean c'mon how much can a koala bear?

Haha, Swansong, the voice of reason! What's going on?!?!?!:eek:

Only one way to find out. One one hand you have a young bloke who has had glowing praise for his skill and run in the first few games, on the other, an older bloke who has built a reputation as an outside player who throws the ball onto the boot as soon as it hits his hands. Who also is now to scared to put his head over the ball because of a past injury. Why name one in the squad and not the other. At least give the kid a chance to train with them. Surly Bull won't make the team anyway???

May as well talk to a brick wall blackout.. I think kvroo is up set he wasn't selected or he's still up set that they got smashed on the weekend lol

Haha I can assure you I'm not upset about anything. It would seem all blacks are the same on a forum as on the feild. Stir one up a bit and you all jump in for the fight.

And BF also knew all 6 would not be selected buddy I was just pointing out that Wappa might be a little worried due to our recent injuries.
Mate we are over this now and I wish you the best during the interleague game tiger, as I am sure you were selected.

Did you forget who you were logged in as there champ?

Did you forget who you were logged in as there champ?

Originally Posted by BLACKFELLOR
And BF also knew all 6 would not be selected buddy I was just pointing out that Wappa might be a little worried due to our recent injuries.
Mate we are over this now and I wish you the best during the interleague game tiger, as I am sure you were selected.

haha no obviously not matey.. But I like to call myself from the third person as I love myself.
Now I'm getting very aggitated can you please stop picking on us?
And can you please tell me you do play 1's for KV?? PLEASE!!!

1 thing that has surprised me was no sessions in the squad? What are your thoughts KV? Arguably 1 of the best forwards to play in the o&k

Originally Posted by BLACKFELLOR

haha no obviously not matey.. But I like to call myself from the third person as I love myself.
Now I'm getting very aggitated can you please stop picking on us?
And can you please tell me you do play 1's for KV?? PLEASE!!!

Nice try, but I think you may have just stuffed up there, making 2 profiles so you can agree with yourself all the time no doubt!! Haha
You tell me who your other profile is and I will tell you if I play 1's hahaha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone post this famous interleague squad that is causing so much talk.

Some of us don't have access to the fabulous Chronicle!

Nice try, but I think you may have just stuffed up there, making 2 profiles so you can agree with yourself all the time no doubt!! Haha
You tell me who your other profile is and I will tell you if I play 1's hahaha[/quote

Not correct but I will assume that u are a pie eater on the fence.
Ok no need for the last say champ this subject is over!!

You tell me who your other profile is and I will tell you if I play 1's hahaha[/quote

Not correct but I will assume that u are a pie eater on the fence.
Ok no need for the last say champ this subject is over!!

If you say so.

Just throwing it out there. Ryan Craig.... Arguably the best player in the league. Not many more damaging midfielders going around in the league with the ability to rack up big numbers and well as kick bags of goals. Thoughts?

1 thing that has surprised me was no sessions in the squad? What are your thoughts KV? Arguably 1 of the best forwards to play in the o&k

Sesso made himself unavailable.

Just throwing it out there. Ryan Craig.... Arguably the best player in the league. Not many more damaging midfielders going around in the league with the ability to rack up big numbers and well as kick bags of goals. Thoughts?

Craigy would be very high on my list. At the very least he would rank in the top 3 or 4 mids in the comp.

Bloke can play a bit but haven't seen him win a hard ball before.. Jet Wilson is the one to keep an eye on from Moyhu mate

Sesso made himself unavailable.

Craigy would be very high on my list. At the very least he would rank in the top 3 or 4 mids in the comp.

Top 5 mids.. Archibald,nutta,Frankie,williams,scholte then Waite and Craig I would think..

Bloke can play a bit but haven't seen him win a hard ball before.. Jet Wilson is the one to keep an eye on from Moyhu mate

Are you kidding Gameon??? You have obviously not watched a Moyhu game before...tough, hard and not afraid at all to go in and win his own ball. Quite often on the bottom of the pack!!!

Top 5 mids.. Archibald,nutta,Frankie,williams,scholte then Waite and Craig I would think..

Would like to see Archibald and Williams play a full season before they are rated in the top 5 mids - can't go on reputation...Nutta well and truely at the top of the list. Scholte??? Wouldn't have him in top 10!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back