Old School Ice Creams

Remove this Banner Ad

That was called a Blob from memory...named after a movie or character from a movie?

Others that may bring some memories...

Skona (it was a creamy coloured ice cream with real fruit in large chunks)
Raspberries n Cream - real raspberries
Smurfs ice cream - on two sticks, one side was blue ice, the other was a vanilla cream
Choc mint or bubble gum (purple and pink) paddle pops
Funny Feet (banana and choc)
Blue fin - like a sorbet of lime and 'blue'
Big Toff - choc coated vanilla ice cream with this massive slab of goey caramel inside
OJ
Thanks for remembering Funny Feet as banana and with a choc back. Other people remember the Funny Feet being strawberry, but I have vivid memories of the banana flavour!

Anyone remember Scribblers? Icy Poles that were shaped like pencils and the tip was a different flavour to the rest of the icy pole?

Similar to this:

471-365082-scribblers_pops_pr13_300x300.png

Came here to mention this one, awesome. Also the Transformer ice creams had either a bubblegum stick or toffee I do believe.

Does anyone in WA remember the Peters Footy Ice Cream??? Can't find a photo anyware - Each wrapper was in a different WAFL club colours

Does anyone in WA remember the Peters Footy Ice Cream??? Can't find a photo anyware - Each wrapper was in a different WAFL club colours
I don't, but it may have been before my time. How long ago was this? 80s or 90s?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Used to love these.

9310016803030_calippolemon-1250392-png.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back