On The Ball - Internet AFL game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ontheball.com.au is an internet based AFL game about registering as your own club - Creating its team name and stadium name.

Once your team is established, better your stat's and players with training every tuesday, and then head over to the transfer tab, and search from some team-boosting players. Compete in your own league every Tuesday and Saturday with an exhibition match on thursdays.

My overall rating: 8.5/10.

I just joined this last week after someone posted a link in the AFL Live 2011 thread. I'm enjoying building a team so far, time will tell if it retains my interest.

IAIA, how long have you been playing for?

Same as E-Bus and quick question can we name all the player's in our sqaud's with real life player's etc.

sounds good but with the game times i dont think it will work for me shame.
The best thing about it is that you don't have to be on all the time. Kinda the reason why I'm enjoying it so much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I signed up 2-3 weeks ago and it only took 2 days to get my team. :thumbsu:

Anyone else in div WHI 2.1 ??

When i got my team i was 2nd last or something on 3-1-8 but have won 4 of the last 5 to be on 7-1-9, just looking at the schedule and i reckon i can win the next 4. :thumbsu:

Don't sign up for a scout either, waste of money. Just raid the free agency market.

Looking forward to getting started in this. I assume it is like the online soccer management game Hattrick?

Looking forward to getting started in this. I assume it is like the online soccer management game Hattrick?

Yup! Although, as a warning though, you might end up getting pumped by 150 points or so by already established teams. But since you'll probably start in DIV2, there will be bots that you should beat comfortably. :thumbsu:

I don't play Hattrick, but I assume this is like Battrick also?

Yup pretty much. You get a team and you manage training, contracts etc... can buy players on the transfer market etc...

Not up to the same quality as Hattrick, but it's getting there. (I used to play OTB a few years back as well) But i heard Battrick has gone downhill lately?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back