FTA-TV Open Mike

Remove this Banner Ad

Against Sydney i believe in 1987 when we kicked 30 goals
I think

That 30 goal game was up in Sydney. I was in the Old England - Heidlelberg and Terry Wallace who was out injured walked into the pub and just glanced uninterestedly towards the Television and then kept walking through.

This Tony Jewell hair pulling incident was in Melbourne where we were leading and Swans just rolled over top of us.

we were up by five goals and they slammed on seven goals to one in the last quarter.

back to that 3 week run the Swans had later in the same year, we got off easy with 91 pts. West Coast 131 and Essendon 163 were the victims the weeks before.

That 30 goal game was up in Sydney. I was in the Old England - Heidlelberg and Terry Wallace who was out injured walked into the pub and just glanced uninterestedly towards the Television and then kept walking through.

This Tony Jewell hair pulling incident was in Melbourne where we were leading and Swans just rolled over top of us.

we were up by five goals and they slammed on seven goals to one in the last quarter.

back to that 3 week run the Swans had later in the same year, we got off easy with 91 pts. West Coast 131 and Essendon 163 were the victims the weeks before.

How much longer til wallace went to the dogs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here is the list of people who have been interviewed as part of the show (apologies for the size of this post) - Crawford hasn't been on:

Season One (2009-11)[edit]
Season Two (2012)[edit]
Season Three (2013)[edit]
Season Four (2014)[edit]
Season Five (2015)[edit]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Mike_(TV_series)

and that was before COLA!

Cannot wait for Anthony Stevens on Monday

who did you side with when it all broke loose?

Stevens. I went through a period when I was ok with Carey (probably when North accepted him back in and forgave him) but still to this day it's playing on my mind and I really despise Carey for what he did. He's not a good role model and he really tore our club apart. I don't think he should be on the media considering his actions and also that he he physically assaulted a women and all the other stuff. I am loyal to Stevens and archer forever.

Thanks for that list BlueBen. I Googled Open Mike but couldn't find a list of the guests. Realised I saw pretty much none of the first season, and have missed a handful along the way.

At the time I thought Warwick Capper followed by John Kennedy, Sr. was the greatest example of two people poles apart.

Can anyone recall if Shane Crawford has been interviewed on OM? Thought he'd have gotten a run by now.
No Crawf hasn't been interviewed by Mike.

I would like to see him on considering he witnessed the start of Hawthorn's decline after dominating the 80s and early 90s and then the start of becoming a powerhouse again towards the end of his career.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back