FTA-TV Open Mike

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesnt matter if Mike was weak. Starfish continually hung himself with some zingers...
"Listen Mike . All those headlines you are throwing at me are fiction. All the media is a reality show. I wouldnt ever do something to promote myself"
TOOT TOOT

he is pretty terrible in general tbh, he never pushes the line or gets anything out they are trying to hide

He's too matey about it TBH. He doesn't have to stick the boots in or offend them, but it just turns into fluff when he doesn't press for proper answers to the big questions. People want to learn something new, not just have a discussion of someone's Wikipedia article.

Neil Kerly on Open Mike next week. Skipped the Ricky Nixon 2 part interviews for the last two weeks.

Can't wait for "Knuckles" on Open Mike next Monday at 2130 EDT
Mike: "So Neil, how come you never wanted to play footy at the highest level?"

He said that they'd met Nixon once.

Yep. They showed the clip of Nixon saying how he's good mates with Mackie and Johnson, how they helped him through his tough period etc. and Lingy basically said "Mackie and Johnson have met Nixon once at a function, WTF is he on about".

Nixon is so shifty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carey said the almost coming to blows story was BS as well.

Maybe he's a pathological liar.

It's not a lie if you believe.

Just because Ling said it doesn't mean it's true. I doubt he knows their every move so maybe Mackie and Johnson never told Ling they were going to see him? Don't get me wrong I think Nixon is full of it but Ling saying something different proves nothing.

Just because Ling said it doesn't mean it's true. I doubt he knows their every move so maybe Mackie and Johnson never told Ling they were going to see him? Don't get me wrong I think Nixon is full of it but Ling saying something different proves nothing.
Given the choice between the two, I'd be more inclined to believe Ling rather than Nixon. I have no doubt the Ling would have asked the pair of them before making the statement publicly.

Given the choice between the two, I'd be more inclined to believe Ling rather than Nixon. I have no doubt the Ling would have asked the pair of them before making the statement publicly.

Yep, the way Ling delivered the response was more like Mackie and Johnson had asked him to do it.

Wasn't looking forward to this weeks edition, but this has been awesome. One of the better ones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back