Game Day Opening Round vs. GWS, Giants Stadium, 7:30pm Sat 09/03

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much like the lions most of our better and more experienced players have been quiet tonight. Had doubts about the grand finalists starting the season a week earlier than 10 other clubs and it’s proven to be the case

We won the flag.
We should be playing round 1 at the G.
Not being used as a boost for an AFL run side.
I agree with you but it's no excuse for many players being witches hats tonight. One loss means little but let's not make excuses that would make the Scott brothers blush.

One thing among many that frustrates me is fact that Jesse Hogan is marking everything and now kicked 4, he’s destroying us. Would love for our All-Australian captain to sacrifice his own game to go and actually lock down on the opposition’s best forward instead of letting Charlie Dean drown.
100%

Real lack of leadership from Moore tonight.

Look, I don’t have an issue with GWS being the better side.
But as premiers, you shouldn’t have to face this kind of game to start.
Should be a home game.
We have once again been used by the AFL.
They are so cheap. Dillon is a moron.
But, we will bounce back and smash GWS at the G.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing among many that frustrates me is fact that Jesse Hogan is marking everything and now kicked 4, he’s destroying us. Would love for our All-Australian captain to sacrifice his own game to go and actually lock down on the opposition’s best forward instead of letting Charlie Dean drown.

his has been my concern about Moore for a long time, he has forgotten how to defend one on one. The fact a first gamer has to cover the opposition best key forward is a joke.
Shows how important Murphy is to this backline, the one key back who genuinely defends

Kinda embarrassing now tbh.
No it’s not.
We are the premiers. If you are embarrassed already then I have to question your support.
We will bounce back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back