No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be rewarded, not punished

Melkshelm has one of the most punchable heads I’ve ever seen
Photo has leaked of the incident.

OIP.W9SdhhMGweJuBO82mBJH8wHaHa

Melksham was a very good junior boxer. May may have come of 2nd best much like he did back in 2012 when he tangled with Campbell Brown

I still cant believe they fined us 120k out of the cap for stack and ccj

Just think that 120k got CCJ off our books and norths 1st second round pick and Taz.

That’s a great ROI.

Lucky for May.
Chopsticks weren't involved.

I think the lesson here is that melksham has a very punchable head and most of the media have in effect said “fair enough”.

after tucky died cos of head knocks and all the talk about the head is sacred they roll out this s**t

Held in Brad Johnson’s pocket, commentated by Daisy Thomas and Jonathon brown with a crowd of 28 Aus kick kids

1654581735207.gif

Is it just me, or do other footy lovers secretly hope the Socceroos come a cropper overnight? I don’t know barely a player. I can’t stand our coach. Other than the World Cup or Asian Cup I couldn’t give a rats about the game. A-league is as boring as bat droppings.

With AFL trying to regather its momentum and with AFLW making great strides, the next few years are crucial for growth, and if we are not part of the World Cup the game of soccer locally will be dead as a dodo for years. There’ll be kids playing Auskick and junior footy, not soccer.

I’m happy for the sleeping ‘giant’ we’ve been hearing about for years stays sound asleep.

Oh … if we win through I’ll watch us and barrack at the World Cup, but other than that 1-week of us promising something but delivering nothing I couldn’t care less.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Is it just me, or do other footy lovers secretly hope the Socceroos come a cropper overnight? I don’t know barely a player. I can’t stand our coach. Other than the World Cup or Asian Cup I couldn’t give a rats about the game. A-league is as boring as bat droppings.

With AFL trying to regather its momentum and with AFLW making great strides, the next few years are crucial for growth, and if we are not part of the World Cup the game of soccer locally will be dead as a dodo for years. There’ll be kids playing Auskick and junior footy, not soccer.

I’m happy for the sleeping ‘giant’ we’ve been hearing about for years stays sound asleep.

Oh … if we win through I’ll watch us and barrack at the World Cup, but other than that 1-week of us promising something but delivering nothing I couldn’t care less.

Wrong thread brah

(Log in to remove this ad.)

shockeroos dont deserve to be at the world cup and the last time they did was like 2014 lol

my original account got perma banned for calling ange a fat kebab salesman after they almost missed the last world cup 😂

and now they have graham arnolds lmao how the mighty have fallen 😂

So has the AFL come out and told off the shemons and steven may and fined them 20k like they did for Bolton and Rioli last year?

What makes it worse was that it was a fight between teammates, not like Bolton and Rioli defending Riolis partner.

Melbournes true culture coming to show

So has the AFL come out and told off the shemons and steven may and fined them 20k like they did for Bolton and Rioli last year?

What makes it worse was that it was a fight between teammates, not like Bolton and Rioli defending Riolis partner.

Melbournes true culture coming to show
no fine cos they dont wear a yellow sash

after tucky died cos of head knocks and all the talk about the head is sacred they roll out this s**t

AFL promoting the one punch campaign again

Kids are playing junior Rugby league and Rugby Union in GWS Heartland whilst Gilligan is trying to resurrect AFLX

Australian soccer.
planet-of-the-apes-charlton-heston.gif

From the main board:

Melbourne footballer Jake Melksham allegedly “floored” teammate Steven May in an ugly dust up at a posh Prahran restaurant.

Sources claim that May had made a slur about Melksham missing out on last year’s drought premiership, which sparked the reaction.

May allegedly said: “If you had have played in the granny (grand final) we would have lost.”

It is claimed that Melksham then “floored” 190cm May with one punch in retaliation.

Gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back