No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

dwanye on sen told us to suck it up and stop complaining because we have 3 recent flags LMAO

so being recently successfull mean you arent allowed to be umpired equally ? 🤣🤣🤣

I find him (Dwayne) annoying at times. Plus when he commentates.....a player goes up for a mark and he says "Position 1A!!"....I mean it just sounds stupid.

I still reckon the commentators collectively in the 1980s, 1990s and early to mid 2000s were really good.

Names like Peter Landy, Lou Richards, Bob Skilton, Peter McKenna, Jack Edwards, Graham McNaney, Bruce McAvaney, Drew Morphett, Sandy Roberts, Dennis Cometti.

A lot of people will tell me I look at eras/periods of footy with Rose coloured glasses but gee that period/era I mentioned was first class. I might even start a new thread on the main board and call it the 1990s or something. Great time for AFL footy....great time for Australian sport too in general.

Also, I reckon former Tiger Jack Riewoldt...good commentator.

Cheers.

I find him (Dwayne) annoying at times. Plus when he commentates.....a player goes up for a mark and he says "Position 1A!!"....I mean it just sounds stupid.

I still reckon the commentators collectively in the 1980s, 1990s and early to mid 2000s were really good.

Names like Peter Landy, Lou Richards, Bob Skilton, Peter McKenna, Jack Edwards, Graham McNaney, Bruce McAvaney, Drew Morphett, Sandy Roberts, Dennis Cometti.

A lot of people will tell me I look at eras/periods of footy with Rose coloured glasses but gee that period/era I mentioned was first class. I might even start a new thread on the main board and call it the 1990s or something. Great time for AFL footy....great time for Australian sport too in general.

Also, I reckon former Tiger Jack Riewoldt...good commentator.

Cheers.
Jack is everything Richo isn't
Has an opinion, reasonably articulate, calls it like it is and doesn't deal with hyperbolic bullshit

lloyd says the doogs should panic if they loose to Richmond this week and said Richmond with the worst tone I've ever heard

no mention of our injuries all year or the fact we get balta and presita back
Lloyd is still under the impression Essendon and Hird only took multi-vitamins!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol SEN are going to discuss the send off rule.
Imagine the CFL umpire rort we'd cop with that rule in.
I look forward to the day when Richmond has a lone player left on the field, who would be outnumbered by the Umpires

1715008291973.png

The Tigers Last Stand!

lloyd says the doogs should panic if they loose to Richmond this week and said Richmond with the worst tone I've ever heard

no mention of our injuries all year or the fact we get balta and presita back

Matthew Lloyd on camera welcomed Zantuck to his new club and offered words to the effect that Ty would revel at a good club.

1715011191377.png

Jack is everything Richo isn't
Has an opinion, reasonably articulate, calls it like it is and doesn't deal with hyperbolic bullshit
Love em both.... Richo actually is a little bit anti afl and pro tiger on his podcast, more relaxed and less tow the line stuff.

Last edited:
Love em both.... Richo actually is a little bit anti afl and pro tiger on his podcast, more relaxed and less tow the line stuff.
But that's the most annoying thing about his commentary. He just toes the party line, even though deep down he can see the problem with the umpiring. No-ones got the cojones to call it for what it is.

I take anything Lloyd says with a grain of salt. He'd be on the cusp of, if not below an IQ of 70.
That puts him in the mentally defective bracket, and I'm not even joking.

Agree entirely. I’ve always thought Lloyd is not quite the full quid. Just not a very smart person. Very lucky he fell into a media job.

Should have hit him with a STAAAAND at the end too then a 50 for not standing properly

Worst rule ever.

Watched 2020 flag the other day and looked like a different sport the one they used to call AFL as opposed to this netball stand still don't defend rubbish

Remove this Banner Ad

Back