mojon95

Club Legend
Jul 10, 2007
xxxxxx
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
ManU, R.Madrid, Storm
Just for fun, mine come from spanish, where "mojon" (pronounced Mo-h-on), which means talent, and 95 comes from 1995 (the year that lucas and lloyd were drafted):thumbsu:

I started out as Stargazer27 in honour of my beloved Simon Madden, and later this was changed to Stargazer5 in honour of Hirdy.
I'm a movie buff - hence the star gazin' title, and as a reference to watching the STARS of Essendon, which I've been doing for more than half a century.
Also, I wanted name I wouldn't have to keep changing and one that didn't give away my gender !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I started out as Stargazer27 in honour of my beloved Simon Madden, and later this was changed to Stargazer5 in honour of Hirdy.
I'm a movie buff - hence the star gazin' title, and as a reference to watching the STARS of Essendon, which I've been doing for more than half a century.
Also, I wanted a name I wouldn't have to keep changing and one that didn't give away my gender !
On bomberblitz, I'm often called Starry, which I don't mind, but Stargazer is a nom de plume which fits me best.

Wanted something bomber related but still kinda different/unique

I'm a big Phoenix Suns fan and most my user names and emails involve 'Nash_2_Stoudemire'

Had to be able to last for a while...

Big fan of Monfries and Gumbleton is a future superstar...

Ta-da!

"Pawtucket Patriot" is the brand of beer from Family Guy that Peter is obsessed with. It is sort of like Duff beer in the Simpsons.

Your name is one I've always wondered where you got it from...now i know:thumbsu:

Mine comes from playing cricket. I was a lets say "average" bowler and one day we were getting killed. The skipper called the whole team together to see if they wanted to give my right arm loop-de-doops a go. I got a couple of wickets and loopy stuck. and my name is Cameron.

My name is Phil. Last name starts with Z. And on the day I had to invent my name I thought I may as well make it 'My Say' on things...

Although these days I always think of my name as one one word not two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back