Orlando Magic Supporter Clan - Dunk contest winners not welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

If I'm honest, what we saw from Isaac was probably what was expected, which is that its bad news. Before his injuries, he was a guy without offensive polish, who crushed defence because he moved so well for such a tall and long guy. Now he probably moves like a standard 6'11 guy, which is amazing considering what he's been through, but it's not special.

Of course, I hope I'm wrong and I'm pretty confident Orlando will give him heaps of opportunities to show what he has but, yeah, I'm skeptical.

Six wins in a row, successive wins over Denver and Boston, top of our in-season tournament group and outright second in the East. We are so back

Team first
Defence first
All in šŸ¤
I just love how much they genuinely seem to enjoy playing with each other. One of the more cohesive teams I've seen, and as Isiah Thomas said today, that sort of stuff transcends analytics.

Also love the buy-in from the bench guys, which is at least partially a result of Mosley being happy to stick with whoeverā€™s hot on a nightly basis, rather than just giving the keys to the starters no matter what. Great sign of the culture they're building.

I just love how much they genuinely seem to enjoy playing with each other. One of the more cohesive teams I've seen, and as Isiah Thomas said today, that sort of stuff transcends analytics.

Also love the buy-in from the bench guys, which is at least partially a result of Mosley being happy to stick with whoeverā€™s hot on a nightly basis, rather than just giving the keys to the starters no matter what. Great sign of the culture they're building.

I had a hiatus of following NBA closely but have been back on board in the last few years in a big way.
This is as excited as Iā€™ve been about any of my sporting teams for a long long time.

Shaq/Penny drew me in as a 10 year old. But itā€™s the whole team - starting 5, bench, coach and coaching team, fans, everyone involved - that has me so inspired at the moment.

Anyone can rise up on the day. Everyone wants to play a part. Itā€™s the blocks, itā€™s the steals, the arm that gets in the way, the hustle.

Itā€™s Paolo and Franz.. but itā€™s equally JI and Ingles. One night it might be Suggs. Could be M. Wagner. Cole is proud to be king of the bench.

This team has all the excitement and no ego. Just wow, right?

I could watch post game interviews with Cole and with the coach on endless loop. I wonā€™t get carried away but Iā€™m really, really enjoying this. This attitude, this team ethos and steely resolve personified by the intensity in Paoloā€™s face is what Iā€™ve been waiting for.

This is why I love the Magic šŸ–¤šŸ’™šŸ¤
Pleased to meet yā€™all.
May it keep being an amazing, pleasantly surprising, year.

Defense and energy a bit down tonight, but good to get out of a banana peel game with another W.

Our bench is such a luxury ā€“ 30/7/7 for Cole today, Mo with 27 in the last game. Such a deep squad. 12-5 baby

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man it feels good to have a genuine star in Orlando again. It's been a while, and he's only just starting to unlock how good he can be.

Shooting nearly 39% from 3 on the year is something I certainly did not see coming, either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back