Moved Thread OT Post dumping ground….

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm guessing this is way off topic and do not want to step on anyones toes but it's a big issue for me and my family, haven't seen it addressed elsewhere.

Paedophilia, the damage it's caused is not something you can sweep under the rug.

You don't need to be Catholic to see how unnatural the creed is, would all the victims of paedophilia please stand up and then acknowledge the sick legacy you've passed on.

Steven will be a Geelong player as sure as the sun comes up tomorrow...it is just the saints need better pics for all the players they want....and Steven wants us not us chasing him...so it will be 37 it's just when

havent you seen the protests around the country... the sun will not being coming up tomorrow :cool:

Last edited:
havent you seen the protests around the country... the sun will not being coming up tomorrow :cool:

Yeah, because the scientific data compiled all over the world for the last 30+ years is one huge conspiracy, benefiting who?
No one who has power or money wants climate change to be true because it just means the public will want them to fund action, so I ask, who does the climate science conspiracy benefit enough to have every countries scientists involved releasing false data and research over so many decades?

150-200 species per day going extinct around the globe, that is up there with the 5 other mass extinction events that Humans have knowledge of.

Last edited:
Yeah, because the scientific data compiled for all of the world over the last 30+ years is one huge conspiracy, benefiting who?
No one who has power or money wants climate change to be true because it just means the public will want them to fund action, so I ask, who does the climate science conspiracy benefit enough to have every countries scientist involved releasing false data and research?

150-200 species per day going extinct around the globe, that is up there with the 5 other mass extinction events that Humans have knowledge of.
Sure your name isn't GoGreta?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back